|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
(a) A grapefruit.
(b) A honeydew.
(c) A cantaloupe.
(d) A pomegranate.
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(d) Single cream.
3. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
(a) Freezes well.
(b) Grows in any climate.
(c) Stores well.
4. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) A vein.
(b) An oviduct.
(c) The kidney.
(d) The intestines.
5. How should one add the oil into mayonnaise?
(a) By whisking it in.
(b) By sieving it in.
(c) By stirring it in.
(d) By pouring it in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two vitamins does milk contain?
2. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
3. What are cookies usually made from?
4. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
5. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)