|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
2. Which of the following is a mint herb?
(c) A pennyroyal.
3. What kind of melons are often used as preserves?
(a) Winter melons.
(b) Minor melons.
(c) Summer melons.
(d) Major melons.
4. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
(c) Egg plant.
5. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
2. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
3. In what way are batters different from dough?
4. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
5. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)