|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
(a) The shell.
(b) The center.
(c) Under the skin.
(d) The skin.
2. What is margarine made from?
(a) Animal fat.
(b) Olive oil.
(c) Vegetable oil.
3. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
(d) Spit roasting.
4. What does pickling kill in products?
5. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Omega enzymes.
(b) Bennet enzymes.
(c) Rennet enzymes.
(d) Wort enzymes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way are batters different from dough?
2. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
3. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
4. What is the most common grain used in bread?
5. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)