|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin D.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin C.
2. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
3. What is the world's most widely used herb?
4. What should one always do to vegetables before eating them?
(a) Par boil them.
(b) Peel them.
(c) Freeze them.
(d) Wash them.
5. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
(b) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(c) Minerals and lactic acid.
(d) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
2. What fruit is a melon closely related to?
3. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
4. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
5. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)