|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin E.
2. Which of the following herbs is commonly used in alcohol?
3. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Boiled eggs.
(b) Scrambled eggs.
(c) Fried eggs.
(d) Poached eggs.
4. What color is the egg once it has matured?
5. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
(a) Grows in any climate.
(c) Freezes well.
(d) Stores well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is margarine made from?
2. What does soluble fiber do to the digestive system?
3. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
4. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
5. What changes the pigmentation in fruits and vegetables?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)