|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
2. What do people use to thicken sauce?
3. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A quiche.
(d) A cottage pie.
4. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
(a) An apple.
(b) A peach.
(c) A kiwi.
(d) A banana.
5. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
(c) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
2. What kind of melons are often used as preserves?
3. What is the title of Chapter 13?
4. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
5. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)