|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
(a) A honeydew.
(b) A grapefruit.
(c) A cantaloupe.
(d) A pomegranate.
2. What is tea derived from?
3. What color is the egg once it has matured?
4. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(a) Single cream.
5. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fish is beheaded, gutted, salted and held at high temperatures for a month?
2. Which of the following is a vegetable?
3. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
4. What changes the pigmentation in fruits and vegetables?
5. What do people add squash blossoms to?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)