|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
(a) Freeze them.
(b) Salt them.
(c) Eat them.
(d) Refrigerate them.
2. Which of the following is a vegetable?
3. What is coriander also known as?
4. What does the author say is the most common shellfish?
5. Which of the following is a method of drying fruit?
(a) The shade.
(b) The wind.
(c) The sun.
(d) The snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
2. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
3. What should one always do to vegetables before eating them?
4. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
5. What family is the tomato a member of?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)