|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A quiche.
(c) A cottage pie.
2. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
(a) Jorgan acid bacteria.
(b) Lava acid bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
(d) Alkaline bacteria.
3. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
4. What does pickling kill in products?
5. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
(a) Ant eggs.
(c) Lactic acid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
2. Which of the following is a method of drying fruit?
3. Which herb can be both sweet and bitter?
4. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
5. What is margarine made from?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)