|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes a coriander's aroma?
2. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
3. What is used to make bread lighter?
4. What is the most common grain used in bread?
5. Which of the following is a vegetable?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way are strawberries unusual?
2. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
3. Which of the following is a mint herb?
4. What does yeast produce as a by product?
5. What is tea derived from?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)