|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one always do to vegetables before eating them?
(a) Wash them.
(b) Par boil them.
(c) Peel them.
(d) Freeze them.
2. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Fat globule membranes.
(b) Git globule membranes.
(c) Hop globule membranes.
(d) Protein globule membranes.
3. What is key to cooking good custards?
(a) A low temperature.
(b) A high temperature.
(c) A sense of fun.
(d) A patient attitude.
4. What kind of melons are often used as preserves?
(a) Winter melons.
(b) Major melons.
(c) Summer melons.
(d) Minor melons.
5. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes a coriander's aroma?
2. How should one add the oil into mayonnaise?
3. What is the best temperature to store nuts?
4. What do people add squash blossoms to?
5. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)