|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should one add the oil into mayonnaise?
(a) By pouring it in.
(b) By stirring it in.
(c) By sieving it in.
(d) By whisking it in.
2. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) A and D.
(b) C and D.
(c) A and C.
(d) E and C.
3. What is the title of the eleventh chapter?
4. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
5. What is tea derived from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
2. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
3. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
4. What is key to cooking good custards?
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)