|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
2. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
3. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
4. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A cottage pie.
(b) A quiche.
(d) A pizza.
5. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
2. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
3. What is the best temperature to store nuts?
4. What continent does yogurt originate from?
5. What kind of melons are often used as preserves?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)