|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are custards made from?
(a) Lard and cream.
(b) Buttermik and margarine.
(c) Vegetable oil and whipped cream.
(d) Milk and eggs.
2. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
3. Which of the following herbs is commonly used in alcohol?
4. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
5. What food is dill usually combined with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
2. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
3. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
4. What is egg made from?
5. Which of the following is a method of drying fruit?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)