|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is egg made from?
(a) A living germ cell.
(c) A foetus.
(d) Sugar and salt.
2. What family is broccoli a member of?
3. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) A and C.
(b) A and D.
(c) E and C.
(d) C and D.
4. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
(c) Spit roasting.
(d) Oven cooking.
5. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 13?
2. What is the most common grain used in bread?
3. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
4. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
5. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)