|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family is broccoli a member of?
2. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
(a) A grapefruit.
(b) A cantaloupe.
(c) A pomegranate.
(d) A honeydew.
3. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
(a) The skin.
(b) Under the skin.
(c) The center.
(d) The shell.
4. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
(a) Half cooking.
(b) Even cooking.
(c) Tender cooking.
(d) Anti bacteria cooking.
5. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Boiled eggs.
(b) Fried eggs.
(c) Poached eggs.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to make bread lighter?
2. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
3. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
4. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
5. What is key to cooking good custards?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)