|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cereal, Doughs, and Batters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(c) Dairy products.
2. Which of the following herbs is commonly used in alcohol?
3. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
(a) Raw cow's milk.
(b) Raw goat's milk.
(c) Full fat milk.
(d) Skimmed milk.
4. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
(a) Vitamin D.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin C.
5. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Scrambling eggs.
(b) Frying eggs.
(c) Poaching eggs.
(d) Boiling eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How should one add the oil into mayonnaise?
2. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
3. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
4. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
5. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)