|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family is spinach a member of?
(a) The beet family.
(b) The startch family.
(c) The root family.
(d) The leaf family.
2. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
(a) Half cooking.
(b) Even cooking.
(c) Anti bacteria cooking.
(d) Tender cooking.
3. What does a parsnip convert its starch to in the winter?
4. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
5. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
(c) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
2. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
3. What is egg made from?
4. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
5. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)