|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does vitamin C aid in?
(a) High metabolic rates.
(b) Blood sugar replacement.
(c) Good digestion.
(d) Collagen replacement.
2. What changes the pigmentation in fruits and vegetables?
(a) Mishandling htem.
(b) Cooking them.
(c) Peeling them.
(d) Leaving them too long.
3. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
(c) Spit roasting.
4. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
(a) Par boil it.
(b) Salt it.
(c) Cook it.
(d) Coat it in butter.
5. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Semi skimmed milk.
(b) Butter milk.
(c) Full fat milk.
(d) Skim milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following products is a fruit?
2. What sense does vitamin A help with?
3. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
4. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
5. What color is the egg once it has matured?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)