|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
(a) Vitamins E and C.
(b) Vitamins B and D.
(c) Vitamins C and A.
(d) Vitamins F and G.
2. What does vitamin C aid in?
(a) High metabolic rates.
(b) Blood sugar replacement.
(c) Collagen replacement.
(d) Good digestion.
3. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin D.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin B.
4. Which of the following is a method of drying fruit?
(a) The snow.
(b) The sun.
(c) The shade.
(d) The wind.
5. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
(a) Dried animal blood.
(b) Bone marrow.
(c) Lactic acid.
(d) Animal hormones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the lobster is most prized?
2. How can one cook vegetables to avoid flavor loss?
3. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
4. What is the disadvantage of cooking vegetables?
5. What is key to cooking good custards?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)