|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
2. What is margarine made from?
(b) Animal fat.
(c) Olive oil.
(d) Vegetable oil.
3. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
(a) The white.
(b) The membrane.
(c) The yolk.
(d) The shell.
4. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
5. What creates buttermilk?
(a) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(b) Butter mixed in with milk.
(c) The watery portion of cream.
(d) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does vitamin C aid in?
2. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
3. What does the author say is the most common shellfish?
4. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
5. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)