|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of potatoes are toxic to the system?
(a) Unripe potatoes.
(b) Bio potatoes.
(c) Over ripe potatoes.
(d) Supermarket potatoes.
2. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(b) Dairy products.
3. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
(a) They have low sugar content.
(b) They have the coloring of a vegetable.
(c) They have are savoury product.
(d) They have high salt content.
4. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
5. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes the pigmentation in fruits and vegetables?
2. How can one cook vegetables to avoid flavor loss?
3. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
4. What does a parsnip convert its starch to in the winter?
5. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)