|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
2. What is egg made from?
(a) Sugar and salt.
(b) A living germ cell.
(c) A foetus.
3. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
(b) Ethiopian mustard.
(c) Egg plant.
4. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
5. What does vitamin C aid in?
(a) Blood sugar replacement.
(b) Collagen replacement.
(c) High metabolic rates.
(d) Good digestion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
2. What is the disadvantage of cooking vegetables?
3. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
4. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
5. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)