|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent does yogurt originate from?
2. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
(a) The white.
(b) The membrane.
(c) The yolk.
(d) The shell.
3. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(b) Polar and Garang microbes.
(c) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(d) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
4. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
(a) Spit roasting.
5. What should one always do to vegetables before eating them?
(a) Wash them.
(b) Freeze them.
(c) Peel them.
(d) Par boil them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is egg made from?
2. What does pickling kill in products?
3. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)