|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The milk's exposure to light.
(b) The climate of the country.
(c) The breeding of the animal.
(d) The age of the animal.
2. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
3. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
(c) Spit roasting.
4. What sense does vitamin A help with?
5. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
(a) Coat it in butter.
(b) Par boil it.
(c) Cook it.
(d) Salt it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
2. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
3. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
4. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
5. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)