|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It is more tender and fattier.
(b) It has less blood content.
(c) It is older and tougher.
(d) It is leaner and younger.
2. What kind of potatoes are toxic to the system?
(a) Unripe potatoes.
(b) Supermarket potatoes.
(c) Bio potatoes.
(d) Over ripe potatoes.
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(c) Single cream.
4. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Omega fatty acids.
5. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
(b) Ethiopian mustard.
(c) Egg plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
2. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
3. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
4. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
5. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)