|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(b) Polar and Garang microbes.
(c) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(d) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
2. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
(a) Vitamins B and D.
(b) Vitamins E and C.
(c) Vitamins C and A.
(d) Vitamins F and G.
3. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
4. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Fried eggs.
(b) Poached eggs.
(c) Boiled eggs.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
5. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster shell.
(b) Lobster eggs.
(c) Lobster blood.
(d) Lobster brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
2. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
3. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
4. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
5. What is margarine made from?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)