|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Survey of Common Vegetables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creates buttermilk?
(a) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
(b) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(c) The watery portion of cream.
(d) Butter mixed in with milk.
2. What often turns brown after cutting them?
3. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A perspiring container.
(b) A dry container.
(c) An airtight container.
(d) A ventilated container.
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. How can one cook vegetables to avoid flavor loss?
(a) Roast quickly.
(b) Fry quickly.
(c) Boil slowly.
(d) Bake slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
2. What is the disadvantage of cooking vegetables?
3. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
4. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)