|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
(c) Hong Kong.
2. What is margarine made from?
(b) Animal fat.
(c) Vegetable oil.
(d) Olive oil.
3. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
4. What continent does yogurt originate from?
5. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(b) Dairy products.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
2. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
3. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
4. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
5. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)