|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
2. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
(d) Spit roasting.
3. What is key to cooking good custards?
(a) A high temperature.
(b) A patient attitude.
(c) A sense of fun.
(d) A low temperature.
4. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
(c) Dull flavor.
(d) Lack of protein.
5. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
2. What is an egg's shell formed from?
3. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
4. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
5. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)