|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(b) Poached eggs.
(c) Boiled eggs.
(d) Fried eggs.
3. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
2. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
3. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
4. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
5. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)