|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
2. What part of the lobster is most prized?
(a) The back meat.
(b) The stomach meat.
(c) The leg meat.
(d) The claw meat.
3. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Dry cream.
(b) Sugared cream.
(c) Salted cream.
(d) Whipped cream.
4. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
5. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It is older and tougher.
(b) It has less blood content.
(c) It is leaner and younger.
(d) It is more tender and fattier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
2. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
3. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
4. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
5. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)