|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent does yogurt originate from?
2. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
3. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
4. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(b) Oppressive regimes.
(c) Warm climates.
(d) Cold climates.
5. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
(a) Heat treatment.
(b) Skimming treatment.
(c) Pasterised treatment.
(d) Whipping treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
2. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
3. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
4. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
5. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)