|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
2. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
3. What color is the egg once it has matured?
4. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(a) Oppressive regimes.
(c) Cold climates.
(d) Warm climates.
5. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
2. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
4. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
5. What are custards made from?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)