|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(b) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(c) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(d) Polar and Garang microbes.
2. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
3. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(a) Cold climates.
(b) Warm climates.
(d) Oppressive regimes.
4. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
5. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
(b) Ant eggs.
(d) Lactic acid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
2. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
3. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
4. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
5. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)