|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
(a) Tender cooking.
(b) Half cooking.
(c) Anti bacteria cooking.
(d) Even cooking.
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(d) Single cream.
3. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(b) Dairy products.
4. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A perspiring container.
(b) A ventilated container.
(c) An airtight container.
(d) A dry container.
5. What is margarine made from?
(a) Olive oil.
(b) Vegetable oil.
(c) Animal fat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
2. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
3. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
4. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
5. What kind of fish is beheaded, gutted, salted and held at high temperatures for a month?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)