|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
2. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
(a) The shell.
(b) The yolk.
(c) The white.
(d) The membrane.
3. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The breeding of the animal.
(b) The milk's exposure to light.
(c) The climate of the country.
(d) The age of the animal.
4. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Fat globule membranes.
(b) Git globule membranes.
(c) Protein globule membranes.
(d) Hop globule membranes.
5. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
2. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
3. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)