|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is egg made from?
(a) A living germ cell.
(c) Sugar and salt.
(d) A foetus.
2. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
(b) Oven cooking.
(d) Spit roasting.
3. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Sugared cream.
(b) Dry cream.
(c) Whipped cream.
(d) Salted cream.
4. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
(a) Par boil it.
(b) Coat it in butter.
(c) Cook it.
(d) Salt it.
5. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
2. What creates buttermilk?
3. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
4. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
5. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)