|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent does yogurt originate from?
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(b) Single cream.
3. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin D.
4. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
(a) Jorgan acid bacteria.
(b) Alkaline bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
(d) Lava acid bacteria.
5. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
2. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
3. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
4. What two vitamins does milk contain?
5. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)