|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(b) Smear bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
(d) Clear bacteria.
2. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
(a) Dried animal blood.
(b) Animal hormones.
(c) Lactic acid.
(d) Bone marrow.
3. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A pizza.
(c) A quiche.
(d) A cottage pie.
4. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster shell.
(b) Lobster blood.
(c) Lobster eggs.
(d) Lobster brain.
5. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A dry container.
(b) A ventilated container.
(c) An airtight container.
(d) A perspiring container.
Short Answer Questions
1. What continent does yogurt originate from?
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
3. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)