|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A cottage pie.
(d) A quiche.
2. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
(a) Whipping treatment.
(b) Heat treatment.
(c) Pasterised treatment.
(d) Skimming treatment.
3. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
4. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster brain.
(b) Lobster blood.
(c) Lobster shell.
(d) Lobster eggs.
5. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A dry container.
(b) A ventilated container.
(c) A perspiring container.
(d) An airtight container.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the lobster is most prized?
2. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
3. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
4. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
5. What is an egg's shell formed from?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)