|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
(a) Par boil it.
(b) Cook it.
(c) Coat it in butter.
(d) Salt it.
2. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
3. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
4. What continent does yogurt originate from?
5. What is egg made from?
(a) A living germ cell.
(b) Sugar and salt.
(d) A foetus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are custards made from?
2. What creates buttermilk?
3. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
4. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
5. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)