|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
(a) People are concerned about cholesterol.
(b) People demand more quality.
(c) People want risk free meat.
(d) People are concerned about their blood levels.
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(a) Single cream.
3. What creates buttermilk?
(a) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(b) The watery portion of cream.
(c) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
(d) Butter mixed in with milk.
4. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
(a) Vitamin B.
(d) Omega fatty acids.
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(b) Lactic acid bacteria.
(c) Smear bacteria.
(d) Clear bacteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the lobster is most prized?
2. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
3. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
4. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
5. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)