|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Boiling eggs.
(b) Scrambling eggs.
(c) Frying eggs.
(d) Poaching eggs.
2. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
3. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
4. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
(a) Tender cooking.
(b) Half cooking.
(c) Anti bacteria cooking.
(d) Even cooking.
5. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is margarine made from?
2. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
3. What creates buttermilk?
4. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
5. What part of the lobster is most prized?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)