|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster blood.
(b) Lobster brain.
(c) Lobster shell.
(d) Lobster eggs.
2. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Fat globule membranes.
(b) Git globule membranes.
(c) Protein globule membranes.
(d) Hop globule membranes.
3. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) To to cook the meat right through.
(b) So not to overcook the exterior.
(c) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
(d) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
4. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
(a) Cook it.
(b) Coat it in butter.
(c) Salt it.
(d) Par boil it.
5. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Wort enzymes.
(b) Bennet enzymes.
(c) Rennet enzymes.
(d) Omega enzymes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
2. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
5. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)