|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) South America.
(d) North America.
2. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
3. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
4. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) So not to overcook the exterior.
(b) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
(c) To to cook the meat right through.
(d) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Smear bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
(d) Clear bacteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
2. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
3. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
4. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
5. What is egg made from?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)