|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster eggs.
(b) Lobster shell.
(c) Lobster blood.
(d) Lobster brain.
2. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(b) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(c) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(d) Polar and Garang microbes.
3. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin E.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin C.
4. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
5. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
(b) Oven roasts.
(c) Spit roasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
2. What part of the lobster is most prized?
3. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
4. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
5. What does the author say is the most common shellfish?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)