|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Poached eggs.
(b) Boiled eggs.
(c) Fried eggs.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
2. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
(c) Omega fatty acids.
(d) Vitamin B.
3. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Gut it.
(b) Freeze it.
(c) Wash it.
(d) Salt it.
4. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
(a) Thin meat.
(b) Thick meat.
(c) Lean meat.
(d) Fatty meat.
5. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Hop globule membranes.
(b) Fat globule membranes.
(c) Protein globule membranes.
(d) Git globule membranes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
2. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
3. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
4. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
5. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)