|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
2. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
(c) Hong Kong.
3. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) The intestines.
(b) An oviduct.
(c) The kidney.
(d) A vein.
4. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Omega enzymes.
(b) Bennet enzymes.
(c) Rennet enzymes.
(d) Wort enzymes.
5. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
2. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
3. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
4. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
5. What part of the lobster is most prized?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)