|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
(a) Lean meat.
(b) Thick meat.
(c) Fatty meat.
(d) Thin meat.
2. What is margarine made from?
(b) Vegetable oil.
(c) Olive oil.
(d) Animal fat.
3. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
4. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
5. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Protein globule membranes.
(b) Fat globule membranes.
(c) Hop globule membranes.
(d) Git globule membranes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
2. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
3. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
4. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
5. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)