|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fish and Shellfish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
2. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Hop globule membranes.
(b) Protein globule membranes.
(c) Git globule membranes.
(d) Fat globule membranes.
3. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
4. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
5. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
2. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
3. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
4. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
5. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)