|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
3. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
(b) So not to overcook the exterior.
(c) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
(d) To to cook the meat right through.
4. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
5. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
(a) Skimming treatment.
(b) Heat treatment.
(c) Pasterised treatment.
(d) Whipping treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
2. What are custards made from?
3. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
4. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
5. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)