|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Hop globule membranes.
(b) Git globule membranes.
(c) Protein globule membranes.
(d) Fat globule membranes.
2. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(b) Smear bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
(d) Clear bacteria.
3. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
4. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
(b) To to cook the meat right through.
(c) So not to overcook the exterior.
(d) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
5. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
2. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
3. What is key to cooking good custards?
4. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
5. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)