|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(b) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(c) Minerals and lactic acid.
(d) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
2. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Git globule membranes.
(b) Fat globule membranes.
(c) Protein globule membranes.
(d) Hop globule membranes.
3. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
4. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(c) Dairy products.
5. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
(a) Full fat milk.
(b) Raw cow's milk.
(c) Skimmed milk.
(d) Raw goat's milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
2. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
3. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
4. What are custards made from?
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)