|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are custards made from?
(a) Milk and eggs.
(b) Lard and cream.
(c) Vegetable oil and whipped cream.
(d) Buttermik and margarine.
2. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
3. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
4. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) E and C.
(b) A and C.
(c) C and D.
(d) A and D.
5. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It is leaner and younger.
(b) It is older and tougher.
(c) It is more tender and fattier.
(d) It has less blood content.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
2. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
3. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
4. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
5. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)