|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) So not to overcook the exterior.
(b) To to cook the meat right through.
(c) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
(d) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
2. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The breeding of the animal.
(b) The climate of the country.
(c) The milk's exposure to light.
(d) The age of the animal.
3. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
4. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
(a) Fatty meat.
(b) Thick meat.
(c) Lean meat.
(d) Thin meat.
5. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(b) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(c) Polar and Garang microbes.
(d) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
2. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
3. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
4. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
5. What are custards made from?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)