|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A cottage pie.
(b) A quiche.
(c) A pizza.
2. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Sugared cream.
(b) Dry cream.
(c) Salted cream.
(d) Whipped cream.
3. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
4. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(d) Dairy products.
5. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Bennet enzymes.
(b) Rennet enzymes.
(c) Wort enzymes.
(d) Omega enzymes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
2. What color is the egg once it has matured?
3. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
4. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
5. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)