|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
2. What is egg made from?
(b) A living germ cell.
(c) Sugar and salt.
(d) A foetus.
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Frying eggs.
(b) Boiling eggs.
(c) Scrambling eggs.
(d) Poaching eggs.
5. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Skim milk.
(b) Full fat milk.
(c) Semi skimmed milk.
(d) Butter milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
2. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
3. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
4. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
5. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)