|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
3. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) A and C.
(b) C and D.
(c) E and C.
(d) A and D.
4. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
5. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(b) Warm climates.
(c) Oppressive regimes.
(d) Cold climates.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
2. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
3. What are custards made from?
4. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
5. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)