|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Dry cream.
(b) Whipped cream.
(c) Salted cream.
(d) Sugared cream.
2. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
(c) Ice cream.
3. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin A.
4. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
(a) People are concerned about their blood levels.
(b) People are concerned about cholesterol.
(c) People want risk free meat.
(d) People demand more quality.
5. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
2. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
3. What color is the egg once it has matured?
4. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
5. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)