|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Semi skimmed milk.
(b) Skim milk.
(c) Butter milk.
(d) Full fat milk.
2. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(d) Dairy products.
3. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
4. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
(a) Raw cow's milk.
(b) Skimmed milk.
(c) Full fat milk.
(d) Raw goat's milk.
5. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The breeding of the animal.
(b) The climate of the country.
(c) The milk's exposure to light.
(d) The age of the animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
2. What two vitamins does milk contain?
3. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
4. What are custards made from?
5. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)