|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the egg once it has matured?
2. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
3. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin E.
4. What is egg made from?
(b) A living germ cell.
(c) Sugar and salt.
(d) A foetus.
5. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two vitamins does milk contain?
2. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
3. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
4. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
5. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)