|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Minerals and lactic acid.
(b) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
(c) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(d) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
2. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
3. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
4. What continent does yogurt originate from?
5. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
2. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
3. What is key to cooking good custards?
4. What is egg made from?
5. What two vitamins does milk contain?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)