|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
2. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The age of the animal.
(b) The breeding of the animal.
(c) The climate of the country.
(d) The milk's exposure to light.
3. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
(c) Ice cream.
4. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
(a) Animal hormones.
(b) Dried animal blood.
(c) Lactic acid.
(d) Bone marrow.
5. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(b) Minerals and lactic acid.
(c) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
(d) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
2. What continent does yogurt originate from?
3. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
4. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
5. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)