|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
2. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
3. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
4. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Fried eggs.
(b) Boiled eggs.
(c) Poached eggs.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
5. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
(a) People are concerned about their blood levels.
(b) People want risk free meat.
(c) People demand more quality.
(d) People are concerned about cholesterol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
2. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
3. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
4. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
5. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)