|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It is more tender and fattier.
(b) It is leaner and younger.
(c) It has less blood content.
(d) It is older and tougher.
2. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The age of the animal.
(b) The milk's exposure to light.
(c) The breeding of the animal.
(d) The climate of the country.
3. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Wort enzymes.
(b) Omega enzymes.
(c) Bennet enzymes.
(d) Rennet enzymes.
4. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(b) Dairy products.
5. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
2. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
3. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
4. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
5. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)