|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
(a) The yolk.
(b) The shell.
(c) The membrane.
(d) The white.
2. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
3. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
(a) Lava acid bacteria.
(b) Alkaline bacteria.
(c) Jorgan acid bacteria.
(d) Lactic acid bacteria.
4. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
5. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) The intestines.
(b) The kidney.
(c) An oviduct.
(d) A vein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are custards made from?
2. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
3. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
4. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
5. What two vitamins does milk contain?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)