|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is margarine made from?
(a) Animal fat.
(b) Olive oil.
(c) Vegetable oil.
2. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin C.
3. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) E and C.
(b) A and C.
(c) C and D.
(d) A and D.
4. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Fried eggs.
(b) Scrambled eggs.
(c) Poached eggs.
(d) Boiled eggs.
5. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Semi skimmed milk.
(b) Butter milk.
(c) Skim milk.
(d) Full fat milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
2. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
4. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
5. What continent does yogurt originate from?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)