|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
2. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
3. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
(a) Thin meat.
(b) Fatty meat.
(c) Thick meat.
(d) Lean meat.
4. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
5. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
2. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. What color is the egg once it has matured?
5. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)