|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Full fat milk.
(b) Butter milk.
(c) Semi skimmed milk.
(d) Skim milk.
2. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Poaching eggs.
(b) Frying eggs.
(c) Scrambling eggs.
(d) Boiling eggs.
3. What is key to cooking good custards?
(a) A patient attitude.
(b) A sense of fun.
(c) A high temperature.
(d) A low temperature.
4. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Salted cream.
(b) Whipped cream.
(c) Dry cream.
(d) Sugared cream.
5. What creates buttermilk?
(a) The watery portion of cream.
(b) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(c) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
(d) Butter mixed in with milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is egg made from?
2. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
3. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
4. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
5. What is margarine made from?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)