|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creates buttermilk?
(a) The watery portion of cream.
(b) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(c) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
(d) Butter mixed in with milk.
2. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
(a) Full fat milk.
(b) Skimmed milk.
(c) Raw goat's milk.
(d) Raw cow's milk.
3. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Boiled eggs.
(b) Poached eggs.
(c) Scrambled eggs.
(d) Fried eggs.
4. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(b) North America.
(d) South America.
5. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
(a) Lava acid bacteria.
(b) Alkaline bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
(d) Jorgan acid bacteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
2. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
3. What are custards made from?
4. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)