|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
2. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(a) Cold climates.
(b) Warm climates.
(c) Oppressive regimes.
3. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It has less blood content.
(b) It is more tender and fattier.
(c) It is older and tougher.
(d) It is leaner and younger.
4. What continent does yogurt originate from?
5. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Poaching eggs.
(b) Scrambling eggs.
(c) Frying eggs.
(d) Boiling eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
2. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
3. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
4. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
5. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)