|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
2. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
3. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
4. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(d) Dairy products.
5. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(a) Cold climates.
(b) Oppressive regimes.
(d) Warm climates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
2. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
3. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
4. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
5. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)