|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Poached eggs.
(b) Scrambled eggs.
(c) Boiled eggs.
(d) Fried eggs.
2. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) So not to overcook the exterior.
(b) To to cook the meat right through.
(c) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
(d) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
3. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin A.
4. What color is the egg once it has matured?
5. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
(a) The shell.
(b) The white.
(c) The yolk.
(d) The membrane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
2. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
3. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
4. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
5. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)