|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent does yogurt originate from?
2. What creates buttermilk?
(a) The watery portion of cream.
(b) Butter mixed in with milk.
(c) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(d) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
3. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The age of the animal.
(b) The breeding of the animal.
(c) The milk's exposure to light.
(d) The climate of the country.
4. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
5. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Polar and Garang microbes.
(b) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(c) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(d) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
2. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
3. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
4. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
5. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)