|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(b) Lactic acid bacteria.
(c) Smear bacteria.
(d) Clear bacteria.
2. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin C.
3. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Omega enzymes.
(b) Rennet enzymes.
(c) Wort enzymes.
(d) Bennet enzymes.
4. What is margarine made from?
(a) Vegetable oil.
(c) Animal fat.
(d) Olive oil.
5. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Full fat milk.
(b) Semi skimmed milk.
(c) Butter milk.
(d) Skim milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
2. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
3. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
4. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
5. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)