|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
2. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The milk's exposure to light.
(b) The climate of the country.
(c) The breeding of the animal.
(d) The age of the animal.
3. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
(b) Ice cream.
4. What is margarine made from?
(a) Olive oil.
(c) Animal fat.
(d) Vegetable oil.
5. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What creates buttermilk?
2. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
3. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)