|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
2. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
(a) The membrane.
(b) The yolk.
(c) The white.
(d) The shell.
3. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Poaching eggs.
(b) Boiling eggs.
(c) Scrambling eggs.
(d) Frying eggs.
4. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
5. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Git globule membranes.
(b) Fat globule membranes.
(c) Protein globule membranes.
(d) Hop globule membranes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the egg once it has matured?
2. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
3. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
4. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
5. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)