|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin E.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin A.
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(c) Single cream.
3. What is egg made from?
(a) A foetus.
(c) A living germ cell.
(d) Sugar and salt.
4. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
5. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The climate of the country.
(b) The milk's exposure to light.
(c) The age of the animal.
(d) The breeding of the animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
2. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
3. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
4. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
5. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)