|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creates buttermilk?
(a) The watery portion of cream.
(b) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
(c) Butter mixed in with milk.
(d) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
2. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Butter milk.
(b) Full fat milk.
(c) Skim milk.
(d) Semi skimmed milk.
3. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
4. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(b) Clear bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
(d) Smear bacteria.
5. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(b) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(c) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
(d) Minerals and lactic acid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
2. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
3. What color is the egg once it has matured?
4. What is margarine made from?
5. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)