|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Wort enzymes.
(b) Omega enzymes.
(c) Bennet enzymes.
(d) Rennet enzymes.
2. What is egg made from?
(a) Sugar and salt.
(c) A foetus.
(d) A living germ cell.
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(b) Single cream.
4. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Lactic acid bacteria.
(c) Clear bacteria.
(d) Smear bacteria.
5. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
2. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
3. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
4. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
5. What continent does yogurt originate from?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)