|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) An oviduct.
(b) A vein.
(c) The intestines.
(d) The kidney.
2. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
3. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
(a) The membrane.
(b) The white.
(c) The yolk.
(d) The shell.
4. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
5. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) C and D.
(b) E and C.
(c) A and C.
(d) A and D.
Short Answer Questions
1. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
3. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
4. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
5. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)