|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent does yogurt originate from?
2. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Dry cream.
(b) Salted cream.
(c) Whipped cream.
(d) Sugared cream.
3. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
4. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
(a) Raw goat's milk.
(b) Full fat milk.
(c) Raw cow's milk.
(d) Skimmed milk.
5. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
(b) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(c) Minerals and lactic acid.
(d) Bone marrow and ligaments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
2. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
3. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
4. What creates buttermilk?
5. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)