|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
2. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(b) South America.
(c) North America.
3. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
4. What color is the egg once it has matured?
5. What are custards made from?
(a) Lard and cream.
(b) Buttermik and margarine.
(c) Milk and eggs.
(d) Vegetable oil and whipped cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
3. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
4. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
5. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)