|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(b) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(c) Polar and Garang microbes.
(d) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(a) Single cream.
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. What creates buttermilk?
(a) Butter mixed in with milk.
(b) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(c) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
(d) The watery portion of cream.
5. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Omega enzymes.
(b) Rennet enzymes.
(c) Bennet enzymes.
(d) Wort enzymes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
2. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
3. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
4. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
5. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)