|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(c) South America.
(d) North America.
2. What is margarine made from?
(a) Animal fat.
(b) Olive oil.
(d) Vegetable oil.
3. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
(c) Ice cream.
4. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Butter milk.
(b) Skim milk.
(c) Full fat milk.
(d) Semi skimmed milk.
5. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Protein globule membranes.
(b) Git globule membranes.
(c) Hop globule membranes.
(d) Fat globule membranes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
2. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
3. What are custards made from?
4. What is egg made from?
5. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)