|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
3. What is margarine made from?
(a) Vegetable oil.
(c) Animal fat.
(d) Olive oil.
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
2. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
3. What is an egg's shell formed from?
4. What color is the egg once it has matured?
5. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)