|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
(a) The shell.
(b) The yolk.
(c) The white.
(d) The membrane.
2. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
3. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Protein globule membranes.
(b) Git globule membranes.
(c) Fat globule membranes.
(d) Hop globule membranes.
4. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(b) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(c) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(d) Polar and Garang microbes.
5. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Skim milk.
(b) Full fat milk.
(c) Semi skimmed milk.
(d) Butter milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is egg made from?
2. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
3. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
4. What are custards made from?
5. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)