|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Polar and Garang microbes.
(b) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(c) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(d) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
2. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) A and C.
(b) A and D.
(c) E and C.
(d) C and D.
3. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
4. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) South America.
(d) North America.
5. What color is the egg once it has matured?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
2. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
4. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)