|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(d) Single cream.
2. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
3. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
4. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin E.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin C.
5. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
3. What is an egg's shell formed from?
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)