|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
2. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
3. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
4. What is egg made from?
(a) Sugar and salt.
(c) A living germ cell.
(d) A foetus.
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Smear bacteria.
(b) Clear bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
3. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
4. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
5. What creates buttermilk?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)