|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Frying eggs.
(b) Scrambling eggs.
(c) Poaching eggs.
(d) Boiling eggs.
2. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Wort enzymes.
(b) Rennet enzymes.
(c) Bennet enzymes.
(d) Omega enzymes.
3. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(b) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(c) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(d) Polar and Garang microbes.
4. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
(a) Lava acid bacteria.
(b) Lactic acid bacteria.
(c) Jorgan acid bacteria.
(d) Alkaline bacteria.
5. What is margarine made from?
(a) Vegetable oil.
(c) Animal fat.
(d) Olive oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
2. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
3. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
4. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
5. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)