|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Clear bacteria.
(b) Smear bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(b) Single cream.
4. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
5. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin A.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
2. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
3. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
4. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
5. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)