|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Polar and Garang microbes.
(b) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(c) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(d) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
2. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(b) Smear bacteria.
(c) Clear bacteria.
(d) Lactic acid bacteria.
3. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Scrambling eggs.
(b) Poaching eggs.
(c) Boiling eggs.
(d) Frying eggs.
4. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
5. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
3. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
4. What is egg made from?
5. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)