|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. What creates buttermilk?
(a) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
(b) Butter mixed in with milk.
(c) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(d) The watery portion of cream.
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(a) Single cream.
4. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Butter milk.
(b) Semi skimmed milk.
(c) Skim milk.
(d) Full fat milk.
5. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
(c) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
2. What is an egg's shell formed from?
3. What color is the egg once it has matured?
4. What is egg made from?
5. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)