|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milk and Dairy Products.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) South America.
(d) North America.
2. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) An oviduct.
(b) A vein.
(c) The kidney.
(d) The intestines.
3. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
4. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
(a) Pasterised treatment.
(b) Whipping treatment.
(c) Heat treatment.
(d) Skimming treatment.
5. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(a) Single cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is margarine made from?
2. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
3. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
4. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
5. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)