|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eggs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(c) Dairy products.
2. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) The kidney.
(b) An oviduct.
(c) A vein.
(d) The intestines.
3. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) A and D.
(b) E and C.
(c) C and D.
(d) A and C.
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin E.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creates buttermilk?
2. What is key to cooking good custards?
3. What is margarine made from?
4. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
5. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)