|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(d) Dairy products.
2. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) The kidney.
(b) The intestines.
(c) An oviduct.
(d) A vein.
3. What herb has 600 varieties?
4. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Protein globule membranes.
(b) Fat globule membranes.
(c) Hop globule membranes.
(d) Git globule membranes.
5. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
(c) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is margarine made from?
2. What is the title of the eleventh chapter?
3. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
4. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
5. What are most herbs and spices made from?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)