|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What combines with glucose to make table sugar?
2. What continent started to use honey as a sweetener in 1625?
(b) South America.
(c) North America.
3. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
(a) A kiwi.
(b) A peach.
(c) A banana.
(d) An apple.
4. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(b) Fried eggs.
(c) Poached eggs.
(d) Boiled eggs.
5. What sense does vitamin A help with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a mint herb?
2. What is the most common grain used in bread?
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
4. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
5. What kind of wine are brandies made from?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)