|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What county invented cocoa powder?
2. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
(a) People are concerned about cholesterol.
(b) People want risk free meat.
(c) People demand more quality.
(d) People are concerned about their blood levels.
3. What often turns brown after cutting them?
4. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
(a) A banana.
(b) An apple.
(c) A kiwi.
(d) A peach.
5. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin D.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
2. What continent does yogurt originate from?
3. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
4. What was the precursor to sugar?
5. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)