|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the precursor to sugar?
2. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
3. In what way are strawberries unusual?
(a) They stay fresh for weeks.
(b) Their seeds are on the outside of the fruit.
(c) They grow in cold contions.
(d) They have a bright color.
4. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
(a) The center.
(b) The shell.
(c) The skin.
(d) Under the skin.
5. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A dry container.
(b) An airtight container.
(c) A ventilated container.
(d) A perspiring container.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
2. What does the yeast in wine feed on to convert itself into alcohol?
3. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
4. What is tea derived from?
5. What is sugar used to preserve?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)