|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are sugars good at holding?
2. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Frying eggs.
(b) Scrambling eggs.
(c) Boiling eggs.
(d) Poaching eggs.
3. What is beer made from?
4. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
(a) The white.
(b) The membrane.
(c) The yolk.
(d) The shell.
5. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(d) Dairy products.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is key to cooking good custards?
2. What is tea derived from?
3. What is the sweetest sugar?
4. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient of mayonnaise?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)