|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first culture to develop wine?
(a) The British Empire.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Aztecs.
(d) The ancient Egyptians.
2. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Dry cream.
(b) Sugared cream.
(c) Whipped cream.
(d) Salted cream.
3. What is sugar used to preserve?
4. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
(a) Oven roasts.
(c) Spit roasts.
5. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
(a) Salt them.
(b) Eat them.
(c) Freeze them.
(d) Refrigerate them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
2. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
3. What is tea derived from?
4. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
5. What is margarine made from?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)