|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The age of the animal.
(b) The breeding of the animal.
(c) The climate of the country.
(d) The milk's exposure to light.
2. What do phenolic compounds reduce the risk of?
(a) Chicken pox.
3. Which of the following products is a fruit?
(a) A squash.
(b) A yam.
(c) A carrot.
(d) A beetroot.
4. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(b) Minerals and lactic acid.
(c) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
(d) Bone marrow and ligaments.
5. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
2. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
3. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
4. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
5. What is the name of the tree chocolate is derived from?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)