|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following alcoholic beverages is distilled in barrels?
2. What are sugars good at holding?
3. What family is the tomato a member of?
4. Which of the following is a method of drying fruit?
(a) The sun.
(b) The snow.
(c) The wind.
(d) The shade.
5. What does soluble fiber do to the digestive system?
(a) Makes it acidic.
(b) Speeds it up.
(c) Slows it down.
(d) Destroys it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another word for simple sugars?
2. What kind of sugar is found in fruits?
3. What does vitamin C aid in?
4. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
5. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)