|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which herb can be both sweet and bitter?
2. What vitamin other than vitamin B are seeds likely to contain?
(a) Vitamin D.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin A.
3. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) C and D.
(b) A and D.
(c) A and C.
(d) E and C.
4. What do phenolic compounds reduce the risk of?
(b) Chicken pox.
5. What kind of sugar is found in fruits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 13?
2. What did people originally use chocolate for?
3. What family is spinach a member of?
4. What does one use to thicken puree?
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)