|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin D.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin B.
2. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
3. What does vitamin C aid in?
(a) Blood sugar replacement.
(b) Collagen replacement.
(c) High metabolic rates.
(d) Good digestion.
4. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
(a) Vitamins C and A.
(b) Vitamins E and C.
(c) Vitamins B and D.
(d) Vitamins F and G.
5. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
2. What changes the pigmentation in fruits and vegetables?
3. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
4. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
5. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)