|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
(a) Ant eggs.
(c) Lactic acid.
2. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
(a) Cook it.
(b) Par boil it.
(c) Coat it in butter.
(d) Salt it.
3. What vitamin other than vitamin B are seeds likely to contain?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin D.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin C.
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What is beer made from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
3. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
4. What does the author say is the most common shellfish?
5. Which of the following is a vegetable?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)