|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
(c) Hong Kong.
2. Which herb can be both sweet and bitter?
3. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
4. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It has less blood content.
(b) It is leaner and younger.
(c) It is more tender and fattier.
(d) It is older and tougher.
5. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is key to cooking good custards?
2. Which of the following is not an ingredient of mayonnaise?
3. What kind of melons are often used as preserves?
4. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
5. What herb has 600 varieties?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)