|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
2. What does one use to thicken puree?
(b) Plant particles.
3. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
(a) Freeze them.
(b) Salt them.
(c) Eat them.
(d) Refrigerate them.
4. What are most herbs and spices made from?
(b) Aromatic oils.
(d) Essential oils.
5. What is key to cooking good custards?
(a) A low temperature.
(b) A patient attitude.
(c) A high temperature.
(d) A sense of fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a vegetable?
2. What is tea derived from?
3. What country developed noodles?
4. What is an egg's shell formed from?
5. What creates buttermilk?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)