|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sweetest sugar?
2. What vitamin other than vitamin B are seeds likely to contain?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin D.
(c) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin E.
3. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
(a) Hong Kong.
4. What did people originally use chocolate for?
(a) A sauce.
(d) A drink.
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Lactic acid bacteria.
(b) Clear bacteria.
(d) Smear bacteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
2. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
3. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
4. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
5. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)