|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
(a) Freezes well.
(b) Stores well.
(d) Grows in any climate.
2. What kind of melons are often used as preserves?
(a) Major melons.
(b) Minor melons.
(c) Summer melons.
(d) Winter melons.
3. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
(a) Ant eggs.
(d) Lactic acid.
4. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
(a) Vitamin D.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin A.
5. What is used to make bread lighter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
2. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
3. What is another word for simple sugars?
4. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
5. What are most herbs and spices made from?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)