|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(a) Oppressive regimes.
(b) Warm climates.
(c) Cold climates.
2. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Minerals and lactic acid.
(b) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(c) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(d) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
3. What family is spinach a member of?
(a) The startch family.
(b) The root family.
(c) The leaf family.
(d) The beet family.
4. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Wash it.
(b) Freeze it.
(c) Salt it.
(d) Gut it.
5. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit is a melon closely related to?
2. How can one cook vegetables to avoid flavor loss?
3. On which two continents can one find yams?
4. Which of the following is an example of a starchy tuber?
5. What sense does vitamin A help with?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)