|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent does yogurt originate from?
2. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A perspiring container.
(b) A dry container.
(c) A ventilated container.
(d) An airtight container.
3. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
(a) Egg plant.
(b) Ethiopian mustard.
4. What is egg made from?
(a) Sugar and salt.
(c) A foetus.
(d) A living germ cell.
5. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster blood.
(b) Lobster brain.
(c) Lobster eggs.
(d) Lobster shell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
2. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
3. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
4. How should one add the oil into mayonnaise?
5. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)