|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people use to thicken sauce?
2. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
(a) They have high salt content.
(b) They have the coloring of a vegetable.
(c) They have are savoury product.
(d) They have low sugar content.
3. What color is the egg once it has matured?
4. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
(b) Lactic acid.
5. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
(b) So not to overcook the exterior.
(c) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
(d) To to cook the meat right through.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
2. What herb has 600 varieties?
3. What are sugars good at holding?
4. What county invented cocoa powder?
5. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)