|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tree chocolate is derived from?
2. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
3. What does the author say is the most common shellfish?
4. What are custards made from?
(a) Buttermik and margarine.
(b) Vegetable oil and whipped cream.
(c) Milk and eggs.
(d) Lard and cream.
5. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
(b) Spit roasting.
(d) Oven cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
2. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
3. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
4. What was the precursor to honey?
5. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)