|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one make malt whiskey from?
(c) Juniper berries.
(d) Tree bark.
2. Which of the following is an example of a starchy tuber?
(a) A grape fruit.
(b) An egg plant.
(c) A potato.
(d) A tomato.
3. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
4. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
5. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
(a) The center.
(b) The shell.
(c) Under the skin.
(d) The skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
2. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
3. What is the disadvantage of cooking vegetables?
4. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
5. What is the most common grain used in bread?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)