|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine, Beer, and Distilled Spirits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes the pigmentation in fruits and vegetables?
(a) Cooking them.
(b) Mishandling htem.
(c) Leaving them too long.
(d) Peeling them.
2. What is the title of the eleventh chapter?
3. In what way are batters different from dough?
(a) They contain less alcohol.
(b) They contain more water.
(c) They contain more flour.
(d) They contain more sugar.
4. What are sugars good at holding?
5. What does yeast produce as a by product?
(a) Carbon dioxide and alcohol.
(b) Starch and salt.
(c) Sugar and funghi.
(d) Lacic acid and gluten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
2. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
3. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What vitamin group is most common in seeds?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)