|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(c) Single cream.
2. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) C and D.
(b) A and C.
(c) E and C.
(d) A and D.
3. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Salt it.
(b) Wash it.
(c) Freeze it.
(d) Gut it.
4. What is egg made from?
(a) Sugar and salt.
(c) A foetus.
(d) A living germ cell.
5. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
(b) To to cook the meat right through.
(c) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
(d) So not to overcook the exterior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
2. What is margarine made from?
3. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
4. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
5. What is key to cooking good custards?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)