|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) An oviduct.
(b) The intestines.
(c) A vein.
(d) The kidney.
2. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
(a) People want risk free meat.
(b) People are concerned about their blood levels.
(c) People are concerned about cholesterol.
(d) People demand more quality.
3. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin C.
4. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
5. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
(b) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(c) Minerals and lactic acid.
(d) Bone marrow and ligaments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
2. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
3. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
4. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
5. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)