|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(b) Minerals and lactic acid.
(c) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(d) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
2. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(b) Single cream.
3. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Protein globule membranes.
(b) Hop globule membranes.
(c) Git globule membranes.
(d) Fat globule membranes.
4. What are custards made from?
(a) Milk and eggs.
(b) Lard and cream.
(c) Buttermik and margarine.
(d) Vegetable oil and whipped cream.
5. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Omega enzymes.
(b) Wort enzymes.
(c) Rennet enzymes.
(d) Bennet enzymes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
2. What two vitamins does milk contain?
3. What is margarine made from?
4. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
5. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)