|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) The kidney.
(b) The intestines.
(c) A vein.
(d) An oviduct.
2. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Semi skimmed milk.
(b) Full fat milk.
(c) Skim milk.
(d) Butter milk.
3. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
(d) Spit roasting.
4. What is key to cooking good custards?
(a) A high temperature.
(b) A sense of fun.
(c) A patient attitude.
(d) A low temperature.
5. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
(a) Skimmed milk.
(b) Raw goat's milk.
(c) Raw cow's milk.
(d) Full fat milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
2. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
3. What two vitamins does milk contain?
4. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
5. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)