|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Minerals and lactic acid.
(b) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(c) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(d) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
2. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin E.
3. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
4. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Lactic acid bacteria.
(b) Smear bacteria.
(c) Clear bacteria.
5. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Fried eggs.
(b) Boiled eggs.
(c) Scrambled eggs.
(d) Poached eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
2. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
3. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
4. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
5. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)