|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
(a) Spit roasting.
2. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
3. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
(a) Lactic acid bacteria.
(b) Jorgan acid bacteria.
(c) Lava acid bacteria.
(d) Alkaline bacteria.
4. What creates buttermilk?
(a) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(b) Butter mixed in with milk.
(c) The watery portion of cream.
(d) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
5. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A dry container.
(b) A ventilated container.
(c) A perspiring container.
(d) An airtight container.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
2. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
3. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
4. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
5. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)