|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is egg made from?
(a) Sugar and salt.
(b) A living germ cell.
(d) A foetus.
2. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Freeze it.
(b) Wash it.
(c) Gut it.
(d) Salt it.
3. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(b) Minerals and lactic acid.
(c) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
(d) Bone marrow and ligaments.
4. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(b) Lactic acid bacteria.
(c) Smear bacteria.
(d) Clear bacteria.
5. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
(a) Raw cow's milk.
(b) Skimmed milk.
(c) Raw goat's milk.
(d) Full fat milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
2. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
3. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
4. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
5. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)