|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Salt it.
(b) Gut it.
(c) Freeze it.
(d) Wash it.
2. What is key to cooking good custards?
(a) A high temperature.
(b) A patient attitude.
(c) A sense of fun.
(d) A low temperature.
3. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Fried eggs.
(b) Boiled eggs.
(c) Poached eggs.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
4. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
5. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) To to cook the meat right through.
(b) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
(c) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
(d) So not to overcook the exterior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is margarine made from?
2. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
3. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
4. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
5. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)