|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) A vein.
(b) An oviduct.
(c) The kidney.
(d) The intestines.
2. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
3. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
4. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
5. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) E and C.
(b) A and D.
(c) C and D.
(d) A and C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
2. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
3. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
4. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
5. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)