|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The breeding of the animal.
(b) The climate of the country.
(c) The milk's exposure to light.
(d) The age of the animal.
2. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
3. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Wort enzymes.
(b) Bennet enzymes.
(c) Rennet enzymes.
(d) Omega enzymes.
4. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
5. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
2. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
3. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
4. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
5. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)