|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Freeze it.
(b) Gut it.
(c) Wash it.
(d) Salt it.
2. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
(a) Ice cream.
3. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
(a) People are concerned about their blood levels.
(b) People are concerned about cholesterol.
(c) People demand more quality.
(d) People want risk free meat.
4. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
5. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Smear bacteria.
(b) Lactic acid bacteria.
(c) Clear bacteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
2. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
3. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
4. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
5. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)