|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
2. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
(a) People are concerned about cholesterol.
(b) People are concerned about their blood levels.
(c) People demand more quality.
(d) People want risk free meat.
3. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Butter milk.
(b) Full fat milk.
(c) Skim milk.
(d) Semi skimmed milk.
4. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Protein globule membranes.
(b) Git globule membranes.
(c) Fat globule membranes.
(d) Hop globule membranes.
5. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
2. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
3. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
4. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
5. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)