|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Lactic acid bacteria.
(b) Clear bacteria.
(d) Smear bacteria.
2. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
(b) Spit roasts.
(c) Oven roasts.
3. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
4. What color is the egg once it has matured?
5. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) An oviduct.
(b) The kidney.
(c) The intestines.
(d) A vein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
2. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
3. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
4. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
5. What is margarine made from?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)