|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A perspiring container.
(b) A dry container.
(c) A ventilated container.
(d) An airtight container.
2. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Hop globule membranes.
(b) Protein globule membranes.
(c) Git globule membranes.
(d) Fat globule membranes.
3. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Lactic acid bacteria.
(b) Clear bacteria.
(c) Smear bacteria.
4. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
5. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
(b) Oven roasts.
(d) Spit roasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
2. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
3. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
4. What creates buttermilk?
5. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)