|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
(a) Ice cream.
2. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
(a) Skimming treatment.
(b) Pasterised treatment.
(c) Whipping treatment.
(d) Heat treatment.
3. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
(a) Lactic acid bacteria.
(b) Jorgan acid bacteria.
(c) Alkaline bacteria.
(d) Lava acid bacteria.
4. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
(a) Omega fatty acids.
(b) Vitamin B.
5. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Scrambling eggs.
(b) Frying eggs.
(c) Boiling eggs.
(d) Poaching eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
2. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
3. What are custards made from?
4. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
5. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)