|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It is older and tougher.
(b) It is more tender and fattier.
(c) It has less blood content.
(d) It is leaner and younger.
2. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Minerals and lactic acid.
(b) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
(c) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(d) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
3. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
4. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Butter milk.
(b) Full fat milk.
(c) Skim milk.
(d) Semi skimmed milk.
5. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
2. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
3. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
4. What continent does yogurt originate from?
5. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)