|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Gut it.
(b) Salt it.
(c) Wash it.
(d) Freeze it.
2. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
(d) Spit roasting.
3. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It is leaner and younger.
(b) It is more tender and fattier.
(c) It is older and tougher.
(d) It has less blood content.
4. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
5. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
(a) Dull flavor.
(d) Lack of protein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
2. What is key to cooking good custards?
3. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
4. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
5. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)