|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
2. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
(a) Lactic acid.
(d) Ant eggs.
3. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin E.
4. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
(a) Even cooking.
(b) Tender cooking.
(c) Half cooking.
(d) Anti bacteria cooking.
5. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
2. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
3. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
4. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
5. What two vitamins does milk contain?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)