|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin E.
(b) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin C.
2. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
3. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
4. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
5. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The age of the animal.
(b) The climate of the country.
(c) The breeding of the animal.
(d) The milk's exposure to light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
2. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
3. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
4. What is key to cooking good custards?
5. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)