|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
(a) Boiled eggs.
(b) Fried eggs.
(c) Scrambled eggs.
(d) Poached eggs.
2. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Freeze it.
(b) Wash it.
(c) Salt it.
(d) Gut it.
3. What continent does yogurt originate from?
4. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
5. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin E.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
2. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
3. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
4. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
5. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)