|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
2. What creates buttermilk?
(a) The watery portion of cream.
(b) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(c) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
(d) Butter mixed in with milk.
3. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin E.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin C.
4. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
(a) Oven roasts.
(d) Spit roasts.
5. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) A vein.
(b) The kidney.
(c) An oviduct.
(d) The intestines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
2. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
3. What is egg made from?
4. What continent does yogurt originate from?
5. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)