|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
2. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(b) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(c) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
(d) Minerals and lactic acid.
3. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin C.
4. What continent does yogurt originate from?
5. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
2. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
3. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
4. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
5. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)