|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Meat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is margarine made from?
(a) Vegetable oil.
(c) Animal fat.
(d) Olive oil.
2. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
3. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
(b) Ice cream.
4. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
5. What method do people use to harden the liquid oil in margarine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
2. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
3. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
4. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
5. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)