|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) South America.
(c) North America.
2. What continent does yogurt originate from?
3. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
4. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The climate of the country.
(b) The milk's exposure to light.
(c) The age of the animal.
(d) The breeding of the animal.
5. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Dry cream.
(b) Whipped cream.
(c) Sugared cream.
(d) Salted cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
2. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
3. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
4. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
5. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)