|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following products is a fruit?
(a) A yam.
(b) A carrot.
(c) A beetroot.
(d) A squash.
2. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
(a) They have the coloring of a vegetable.
(b) They have low sugar content.
(c) They have are savoury product.
(d) They have high salt content.
3. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
(a) Vitamins E and C.
(b) Vitamins B and D.
(c) Vitamins C and A.
(d) Vitamins F and G.
4. What food is dill usually combined with?
5. What word best describes a coriander's aroma?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
2. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
3. What is the world's most widely used herb?
4. What is coriander also known as?
5. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)