|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A quiche.
(c) A cottage pie.
(d) A pizza.
2. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
3. Which of the following is a mint herb?
(d) A pennyroyal.
4. What part of the lobster is most prized?
(a) The stomach meat.
(b) The back meat.
(c) The leg meat.
(d) The claw meat.
5. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
(a) Alkaline bacteria.
(b) Lactic acid bacteria.
(c) Lava acid bacteria.
(d) Jorgan acid bacteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
2. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
3. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
4. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
5. What family is broccoli a member of?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)