|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
(a) Alkaline bacteria.
(b) Jorgan acid bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
(d) Lava acid bacteria.
2. What is coriander also known as?
3. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
4. What family is spinach a member of?
(a) The leaf family.
(b) The root family.
(c) The startch family.
(d) The beet family.
5. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
2. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
3. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
4. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
5. What often turns brown after cutting them?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)