|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
2. What continent does yogurt originate from?
3. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
4. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
(a) Ethiopian mustard.
(c) Egg plant.
5. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(b) Dairy products.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
2. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
3. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
4. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
5. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)