|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food is dill usually combined with?
2. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
(b) Spit roasts.
(c) Oven roasts.
3. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
4. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It has less blood content.
(b) It is leaner and younger.
(c) It is more tender and fattier.
(d) It is older and tougher.
5. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Dry cream.
(b) Sugared cream.
(c) Salted cream.
(d) Whipped cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
2. What part of the lobster is most prized?
3. What are most herbs and spices made from?
4. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
5. What word best describes a coriander's aroma?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)