|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster blood.
(b) Lobster brain.
(c) Lobster eggs.
(d) Lobster shell.
2. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
(a) Fatty meat.
(b) Lean meat.
(c) Thick meat.
(d) Thin meat.
3. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
(b) Egg plant.
4. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(a) Oppressive regimes.
(c) Warm climates.
(d) Cold climates.
5. What family is the tomato a member of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
2. What do people add squash blossoms to?
3. What continent does yogurt originate from?
4. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
5. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)