|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
3. What is tea derived from?
4. Which of the following products is a fruit?
(a) A squash.
(b) A carrot.
(c) A beetroot.
(d) A yam.
5. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fish is beheaded, gutted, salted and held at high temperatures for a month?
2. What is coriander also known as?
3. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
4. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
5. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)