|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following herbs is commonly used in alcohol?
2. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) To to cook the meat right through.
(b) So not to overcook the exterior.
(c) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
(d) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
3. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
4. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin D.
(d) Vitamin B.
5. Which of the following is a mint herb?
(b) A pennyroyal.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
2. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
3. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
4. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
5. What is coriander also known as?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)