|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family is broccoli a member of?
2. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
3. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
(a) Vitamins E and C.
(b) Vitamins C and A.
(c) Vitamins F and G.
(d) Vitamins B and D.
4. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Lactic acid bacteria.
(b) Smear bacteria.
(d) Clear bacteria.
5. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes a coriander's aroma?
2. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
3. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
4. What is coriander also known as?
5. Which of the following is a mint herb?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)