|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It is older and tougher.
(b) It is more tender and fattier.
(c) It has less blood content.
(d) It is leaner and younger.
2. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The breeding of the animal.
(b) The age of the animal.
(c) The climate of the country.
(d) The milk's exposure to light.
3. What is key to cooking good custards?
(a) A low temperature.
(b) A high temperature.
(c) A sense of fun.
(d) A patient attitude.
4. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(a) Warm climates.
(b) Oppressive regimes.
(c) Cold climates.
5. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
(a) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
2. What is tea derived from?
3. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
4. What continent does yogurt originate from?
5. Which of the following is a mint herb?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)