|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
2. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(b) Lactic acid bacteria.
(c) Clear bacteria.
(d) Smear bacteria.
3. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
4. What family is broccoli a member of?
5. What herb has 600 varieties?
Short Answer Questions
1. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
2. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
3. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
4. Which of the following is a mint herb?
5. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)