|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
2. What is coriander also known as?
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(a) Single cream.
4. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
5. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
(a) Vitamins E and C.
(b) Vitamins C and A.
(c) Vitamins F and G.
(d) Vitamins B and D.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which herb can be both sweet and bitter?
2. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
3. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
4. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
5. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)