|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
2. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
3. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
4. What family is spinach a member of?
(a) The root family.
(b) The leaf family.
(c) The beet family.
(d) The startch family.
5. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
2. What continent does yogurt originate from?
3. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
4. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
5. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)