|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
2. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster brain.
(b) Lobster blood.
(c) Lobster shell.
(d) Lobster eggs.
3. What family is the tomato a member of?
4. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
5. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is tea derived from?
2. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
3. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
4. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
5. What does the author say is the most common shellfish?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)