|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
2. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
3. What is the world's most widely used herb?
4. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
5. What kind of fish is beheaded, gutted, salted and held at high temperatures for a month?
(a) Salted cod.
(c) Salted herring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is key to cooking good custards?
2. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
3. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
4. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
5. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)