|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are most herbs and spices made from?
(a) Aromatic oils.
(b) Essential oils.
2. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
3. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The breeding of the animal.
(b) The milk's exposure to light.
(c) The climate of the country.
(d) The age of the animal.
4. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
(b) Spit roasts.
(c) Oven roasts.
5. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
(a) Salt it.
(b) Coat it in butter.
(c) Par boil it.
(d) Cook it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the lobster is most prized?
2. What do people add squash blossoms to?
3. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
4. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
5. What family is the tomato a member of?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)