|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
2. What dangerous bacteria can the antibiotics create?
3. What word best describes a coriander's aroma?
4. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) North America.
(b) South America.
5. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A cottage pie.
(d) A quiche.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
2. What family is spinach a member of?
3. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
4. What are most herbs and spices made from?
5. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)