|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family is broccoli a member of?
2. Which of the following is a mint herb?
(b) A pennyroyal.
3. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
(a) They have the coloring of a vegetable.
(b) They have low sugar content.
(c) They have high salt content.
(d) They have are savoury product.
4. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(a) Warm climates.
(b) Oppressive regimes.
(c) Cold climates.
5. What often turns brown after cutting them?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
2. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
3. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
4. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
5. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)