|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
2. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Rennet enzymes.
(b) Bennet enzymes.
(c) Wort enzymes.
(d) Omega enzymes.
3. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
4. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
5. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
(a) Dairy products.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
3. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
4. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
5. Which of the following is a mint herb?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)