|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is key to cooking good custards?
(a) A high temperature.
(b) A low temperature.
(c) A sense of fun.
(d) A patient attitude.
2. What do people add squash blossoms to?
3. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
4. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
5. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
(a) They have the coloring of a vegetable.
(b) They have are savoury product.
(c) They have high salt content.
(d) They have low sugar content.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
2. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
3. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
4. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
5. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)