|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
(a) Vitamins E and C.
(b) Vitamins C and A.
(c) Vitamins F and G.
(d) Vitamins B and D.
3. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It has less blood content.
(b) It is older and tougher.
(c) It is leaner and younger.
(d) It is more tender and fattier.
4. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
(a) Egg plant.
5. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A quiche.
(d) A cottage pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What acidifies the milk to create the flavor of such cheeses as cheddar?
2. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
3. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
4. What is the world's most widely used herb?
5. What kind of food does Chapter Five examine?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)