|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
(a) Lactic acid.
(b) Animal hormones.
(c) Bone marrow.
(d) Dried animal blood.
2. What does the author say is the most common shellfish?
3. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) South America.
(b) North America.
4. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
5. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food is dill usually combined with?
2. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
3. What often turns brown after cutting them?
4. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
5. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)