|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
2. What part of the lobster is most prized?
(a) The leg meat.
(b) The claw meat.
(c) The stomach meat.
(d) The back meat.
3. Which of the following products is a fruit?
(a) A yam.
(b) A beetroot.
(c) A squash.
(d) A carrot.
4. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
(b) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
(c) To to cook the meat right through.
(d) So not to overcook the exterior.
5. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
(a) Vitamins F and G.
(b) Vitamins B and D.
(c) Vitamins E and C.
(d) Vitamins C and A.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
2. Which herb can be both sweet and bitter?
3. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
4. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
5. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)