|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flavorings From Plants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
2. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
(a) It is more tender and fattier.
(b) It is older and tougher.
(c) It has less blood content.
(d) It is leaner and younger.
3. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin D.
4. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
5. What often turns brown after cutting them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
2. Which of the following products is a fruit?
3. What are most herbs and spices made from?
4. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
5. What country do poke and lomi dishes originate from?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)