|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following fruits is known to freeze well?
2. What are sugars good at holding?
3. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Salt it.
(b) Freeze it.
(c) Wash it.
(d) Gut it.
4. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
5. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
(d) Spit roasting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
2. What kind of sugar is glucose?
3. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
4. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
5. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)