|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following fruits is known to freeze well?
2. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
(a) A pomegranate.
(b) A honeydew.
(c) A grapefruit.
(d) A cantaloupe.
3. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
(b) Dull flavor.
(d) Lack of protein.
4. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin D.
(d) Vitamin B.
5. What are sugars good at holding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the precursor to honey?
2. What was the first sweetener in Europe?
3. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
4. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
5. What kind of melons are often used as preserves?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)