|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sweetest sugar?
2. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin E.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin A.
3. What kind of sugar is found in fruits?
4. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
(b) Oven cooking.
(d) Spit roasting.
5. What was the first sweetener in Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
2. What is glucose also known as?
3. What kind of sugar is glucose?
4. Which of the following is a vegetable?
5. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)