|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is glucose also known as?
2. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
(a) A peach.
(b) A banana.
(c) A kiwi.
(d) An apple.
3. What was the precursor to sugar?
4. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
(a) Spit roasting.
5. What was the precursor to honey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What combines with glucose to make table sugar?
2. What was the first sweetener in Europe?
3. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
4. What kind of melons are often used as preserves?
5. Which of the following is a vegetable?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)