|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
(a) Lactic acid.
2. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
3. In what way are strawberries unusual?
(a) They have a bright color.
(b) They grow in cold contions.
(c) They stay fresh for weeks.
(d) Their seeds are on the outside of the fruit.
4. What is the sweetest sugar?
5. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is glucose also known as?
2. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
3. Which of the following fruits is known to freeze well?
4. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
5. What is sugar used to preserve?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)