|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) An airtight container.
(b) A dry container.
(c) A ventilated container.
(d) A perspiring container.
2. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
(c) Spit roasting.
3. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
4. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
(c) Dull flavor.
(d) Lack of protein.
5. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin E.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the precursor to sugar?
2. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
3. What kind of sugar is glucose?
4. What is sugar used to preserve?
5. What was the precursor to honey?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)