|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
2. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
(c) Lactic acid.
3. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
(a) A honeydew.
(b) A grapefruit.
(c) A pomegranate.
(d) A cantaloupe.
4. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A ventilated container.
(b) A dry container.
(c) A perspiring container.
(d) An airtight container.
5. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the precursor to honey?
2. Which of the following fruits is known to freeze well?
3. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
4. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
5. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)