|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a vegetable?
2. What are sugars good at holding?
3. What combines with glucose to make table sugar?
4. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
5. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin D.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
2. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
3. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
4. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
5. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)