|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
(a) An apple.
(b) A peach.
(c) A banana.
(d) A kiwi.
2. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
3. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
(a) Lactic acid.
4. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin D.
5. What are sugars good at holding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another word for simple sugars?
2. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
3. What was the precursor to honey?
4. What fruit is a melon closely related to?
5. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)