|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin D.
2. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin E.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin A.
3. What fruit is a melon closely related to?
4. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
(c) Spit roasting.
5. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
(b) Omega fatty acids.
(d) Vitamin B.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
2. What was the precursor to sugar?
3. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
4. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
5. What is another word for simple sugars?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)