|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sweetest sugar?
2. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
(a) A cucumber.
(b) A peach.
(c) A banana.
(d) A tomato.
3. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
4. In what way are strawberries unusual?
(a) They have a bright color.
(b) Their seeds are on the outside of the fruit.
(c) They stay fresh for weeks.
(d) They grow in cold contions.
5. Which of the following is a vegetable?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
2. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
3. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
4. Which of the following fruits is known to freeze well?
5. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)