|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following fruits is known to freeze well?
2. What was the precursor to sugar?
3. What was the precursor to honey?
4. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
(b) Spit roasting.
(c) Oven cooking.
5. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
(a) Spit roasting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
2. What are sugars good at holding?
3. What is glucose also known as?
4. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
5. In what way are strawberries unusual?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)