|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin A.
(d) Vitamin E.
2. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
(a) Omega fatty acids.
(b) Vitamin B.
3. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Gut it.
(b) Salt it.
(c) Freeze it.
(d) Wash it.
4. Which of the following is a vegetable?
5. What kind of sugar is found in fruits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
2. What is the sweetest sugar?
3. What fruit is a melon closely related to?
4. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
5. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)