|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the precursor to honey?
2. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin E.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin C.
3. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
4. In what way are strawberries unusual?
(a) Their seeds are on the outside of the fruit.
(b) They stay fresh for weeks.
(c) They grow in cold contions.
(d) They have a bright color.
5. What kind of sugar is found in fruits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
2. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
3. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
4. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
5. What combines with glucose to make table sugar?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)