|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A dry container.
(b) A ventilated container.
(c) An airtight container.
(d) A perspiring container.
2. What is sugar used to preserve?
3. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
4. What kind of sugar is found in fruits?
5. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
(d) Spit roasting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
2. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
3. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
4. What was the precursor to sugar?
5. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)