|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first sweetener in Europe?
2. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
(a) Omega fatty acids.
(b) Vitamin B.
3. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
(a) A tomato.
(b) A cucumber.
(c) A banana.
(d) A peach.
4. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
(c) Spit roasting.
5. What kind of sugar is glucose?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
2. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
3. What fruit is a melon closely related to?
4. What are sugars good at holding?
5. What was the precursor to honey?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)