|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What combines with glucose to make table sugar?
2. What was the precursor to honey?
3. What kind of sugar is glucose?
4. What is sugar used to preserve?
5. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vitamin do fish and shellfish contain?
2. In what way are strawberries unusual?
3. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
4. What is glucose also known as?
5. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)