|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Wash it.
(b) Salt it.
(c) Freeze it.
(d) Gut it.
2. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
(a) Anti bacteria cooking.
(b) Half cooking.
(c) Even cooking.
(d) Tender cooking.
3. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
(a) A perspiring container.
(b) An airtight container.
(c) A dry container.
(d) A ventilated container.
4. What was the first sweetener in Europe?
5. What is glucose also known as?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
2. What fruit is a melon closely related to?
3. What was the precursor to sugar?
4. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
5. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)