|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sauces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What combines with glucose to make table sugar?
2. Which of the following watermelons is known as a winter watermelon?
(a) A cantaloupe.
(b) A grapefruit.
(c) A honeydew.
(d) A pomegranate.
3. What kind of sugar is found in fruits?
4. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
(b) Spit roasting.
(c) Oven cooking.
5. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
(a) Lack of protein.
(d) Dull flavor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
2. What is sugar used to preserve?
3. What are sugars good at holding?
4. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
5. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)