1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
(c) Ice cream.
2. What two vitamins does milk contain?
(a) C and D.
(b) A and D.
(c) A and C.
(d) E and C.
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
(a) Full fat milk.
(b) Raw cow's milk.
(c) Raw goat's milk.
(d) Skimmed milk.
5. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
(a) Pasterised treatment.
(b) Whipping treatment.
(c) Heat treatment.
(d) Skimming treatment.
6. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
7. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(b) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(c) Polar and Garang microbes.
(d) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
8. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Fat globule membranes.
(b) Protein globule membranes.
(c) Git globule membranes.
(d) Hop globule membranes.
9. What creates buttermilk?
(a) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
(b) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
(c) Butter mixed in with milk.
(d) The watery portion of cream.
This section contains 2,884 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)