Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about On Food and Cooking. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Acknowledgements
1. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
a) Ice cream.
2. What two vitamins does milk contain?
a) A and C.
b) C and D.
c) E and C.
d) A and D.
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
a) Full fat milk.
b) Skimmed milk.
c) Raw cow's milk.
d) Raw goat's milk.
5. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
a) Pasterised treatment.
This section contains 3,022 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)