Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dead in the woman's dream about the funeral?
2. What other phrase does Freud use for the state of repression?
3. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
4. Freud categorizes the woman's dream about the funeral as one of _____.
5. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the wish-fulfillment dreams of children and adults.
Essay Topic 2
What does Freud mean by repression in dreams? What are the differences between repression in the dreams of healthy people versus those of mentally ill people? What examples does Freud use to illustrate these ideas?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the dream Freud has of Mrs. E.L. How does he analyze this dream? What conclusions about dream interpretation does he come to as a result of this analysis?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)