Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dead in the woman's dream about the funeral?
2. What other phrase does Freud use for the state of repression?
3. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
4. Freud categorizes the woman's dream about the funeral as one of _____.
5. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the importance of the sleep state in dreaming. What is its importance in childhood? How does it change in adulthood?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the wish-fulfillment dreams of children and adults.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Freud's opinion of the meaning dreams in pre-scientific days to the meaning of dreams in his time. What was the basis of determining the meaning of dreams in pre-scientific days? How had this changed in Freud's time?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)