|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud states openly that there are certain thoughts Freud has about his dream of Mrs. E. L. that he doesn't want _____ to know.
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(d) Mrs. E. L.
2. Freud sees it as impossible not to recognize a causal relationship between _____ and the state of repression.
(a) Attitude of family members.
(b) Physical abuse.
(c) Food intake.
(d) Obscurity of dream content.
3. What sort of element does Freud say plays a part in constructing the explanation of dream work?
4. There are definite dreams with a painful content that do not contain _____.
5. An adult learns to postpone _____.
(a) The dream state.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the lady in the dream about the theater been married?
2. The desires in meaningful dreams are _____.
3. What does a child want when being put to sleep by his mother?
4. What word does Freud use to describe his feelings toward the large disbursement of money he gives to his family member?
5. Who is dead in the woman's dream about the funeral?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)