|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the job of Burdach?
2. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her mother.
3. How many classes are dreams about the realization of desire divided into, according to Freud?
4. Freud says that _____ believes what it wishes to believe in terms of dreams about foretelling the future.
(b) The mind.
(d) Folk psychology.
5. Freud states that _____ don't bother themselves with the psychology of repression.
(a) Medical writers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
2. Freud states that the study of dream symbolism is far from _____.
3. What are most people awakened by, according to Burdach?
4. What does a child want when being put to sleep by his mother?
5. What sort of element does Freud say plays a part in constructing the explanation of dream work?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)