|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a child full of when being put to sleep by his mother?
2. What does the symbol of a King meaning in dreams?
3. When someone is presented with a language that is not understood, the person falls back on what is _____.
4. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
5. Freud categorizes the woman's dream about the funeral as one of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy in Baldwin Groller's tale want?
2. What are the wishes and fantasies of waking life called?
3. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
4. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
5. How does some dream content that is sexual appear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the figure of three florins, sixty-five kreuzers reached in the woman from Vienna's dream?
2. What correlate is confirmed concerning the division of the procedures of the mind?
3. What does Freud say the ability of dreams to tell the future?
4. What types of symbols exist in dreams?
5. Why is the boy in the story by Baldwin Groller considered a "bad boy"?
6. Why do children sleep through the night?
7. What is the difference between adults and children in terms of the knowledge of reality?
8. How do definite dreams of painful content fit into Freud's three classes of dreams according to their relationship to desire?
9. What type of dream that expresses a desire is invariably accompanied by a feeling of dread and why?
10. What are the foundational elements of the origin of many psychological processes, and how are they observed?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)