|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dead in the woman's dream about the funeral?
(a) Her great aunt.
(b) Her sister's child.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
2. What other phrase does Freud use for the state of repression?
(a) Covert denial.
(b) Inaccuracy of consciousness.
(c) Overt denial.
(d) Incapacity of consciousness.
3. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her niece.
4. Freud categorizes the woman's dream about the funeral as one of _____.
5. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
(a) His ill wife.
(b) Cessation of the mill.
(c) The approach of horses.
(d) His tired baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day of the dream, the woman had taken a ticket to a/an _____ by the man she loved.
2. The desires in meaningful dreams are _____.
3. Freud deeply wishes that his affection required no _____.
4. Freud calls his theory of the formation of dreams _____.
5. What must be removed for a child to get to sleep?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)