|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her daughter.
2. Freud states that _____ don't bother themselves with the psychology of repression.
(d) Medical writers.
3. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
4. What are the wishes and fantasies of waking life called?
(a) Lapses in judgment.
5. The acceptance of _____ is something found in dream work.
(a) Correlative creation.
(b) Acute stimulus.
(c) Social laws.
(d) Superficial associations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does some dream content that is sexual appear?
2. Freud states that the study of dream symbolism is far from _____.
3. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
4. What does the ego abandon during sleep?
5. What does Freud say is the guardian of sleep?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)