|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ego abandon during sleep?
(a) Any sense of will.
(c) Repression energy.
2. How long has the lady in the dream about the theater been married?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
3. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
4. Freud categorizes the woman's dream about the funeral as one of _____.
5. What word does Freud use to describe his feelings toward the large disbursement of money he gives to his family member?
Short Answer Questions
1. Definite dreams with a painful content are used by some to prove the _____ of dreams.
2. There are definite dreams with a painful content that do not contain _____.
3. What are most people awakened by, according to Burdach?
4. How does some dream content that is sexual appear?
5. Where repression exists without concealment, the dream is brought to an end by a feeling of _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Freud say the ability of dreams to tell the future?
2. What types of symbols exist in dreams?
3. How is the figure of three florins, sixty-five kreuzers reached in the woman from Vienna's dream?
4. What is the difference between adults and children in terms of the knowledge of reality?
5. How are obscure dreams formed?
6. What are the foundational elements of the origin of many psychological processes, and how are they observed?
7. What is the nature of adult dreams, according to Freud?
8. What happens when the woman from the theater dream uncovers her repressed thoughts?
9. What is the difference between internal and external stimulus?
10. What happens as a result of the dreamer's lack of knowledge of symbols?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)