|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second psychical apparatus has the advantage that its products find _____ to consciousness.
(a) An open path.
(b) No clear opening.
(c) A theoretic correlation.
(d) Vast explosive holes.
2. What is the chief motive for the distortion of dreams?
3. Freud says that _____ believes what it wishes to believe in terms of dreams about foretelling the future.
(b) Folk psychology.
(c) The mind.
4. What word does Freud use to describe his feelings toward the large disbursement of money he gives to his family member?
5. The desires in meaningful dreams are _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What means of presentation is used to answer the requirements of repressed sexuality?
2. Dream symbolism proves indispensable in dreams that _____.
3. _____ is the deed of the dream work.
4. What is the name of the woman who is the friend of the woman who has the theater dream?
5. What is Freud's role in the dream concerning the lady at the market?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do people compensate for not knowing the meaning of aspects of dreams?
2. How is the figure of three florins, sixty-five kreuzers reached in the woman from Vienna's dream?
3. Why is displacement the most striking of all dream performances?
4. What correlate is confirmed concerning the division of the procedures of the mind?
5. What type of dream that expresses a desire is invariably accompanied by a feeling of dread and why?
6. What happens to the woman the day of the dream she has about the funeral and why is this significant??
7. Why is the boy in the story by Baldwin Groller considered a "bad boy"?
8. Why does Freud say that dream work is a special psychical process?
9. Why does Freud decline to use parts of the dream about Mrs. E. L. to reveal his own repressed thoughts?
10. What are the foundational elements of the origin of many psychological processes, and how are they observed?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)