|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many classes are dreams about the realization of desire divided into, according to Freud?
2. Freud states openly that there are certain thoughts Freud has about his dream of Mrs. E. L. that he doesn't want _____ to know.
(a) His wife.
(b) Mrs. E. L.
(c) His mother.
3. Freud says that _____ believes what it wishes to believe in terms of dreams about foretelling the future.
(a) The mind.
(c) Folk psychology.
4. The community of symbols is often greater than the community of _____.
5. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are definite dreams with a painful content that do not contain _____.
2. What is the job of Burdach?
3. What part of the content is not to be interpreted symbolically?
4. What does the boy in Baldwin Groller's tale want?
5. The day of the dream, the woman had taken a ticket to a/an _____ by the man she loved.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)