|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of thought can provoke the liveliest opposition in Freud?
(a) The least favorable.
(b) The most crass.
(c) The most innocuous.
(d) The oldest.
2. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
3. Freud categorizes the woman's dream about the funeral as one of _____.
4. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
(a) His tired baby.
(b) The approach of horses.
(c) His ill wife.
(d) Cessation of the mill.
5. Censorship commands complete _____ when a person awakens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mother awakened by, according to Burdach?
2. How does some dream content that is sexual appear?
3. The presentation of sexual material is often in the form of _____.
4. What is a child full of when being put to sleep by his mother?
5. Censorship is never absent, it is merely _____ during sleep.
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of dream that expresses a desire is invariably accompanied by a feeling of dread and why?
2. What is a syllogism and how does it relate to Freud's theory of dream calculations?
3. What happens to the woman the day of the dream she has about the funeral and why is this significant??
4. What are the foundational elements of the origin of many psychological processes, and how are they observed?
5. When is symbolism effective in dream interpretation?
6. How is the figure of three florins, sixty-five kreuzers reached in the woman from Vienna's dream?
7. How are obscure dreams formed?
8. Why do children sleep through the night?
9. How are forgetting and suppression related?
10. How do speeches use the same idea as calculations in dreams?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)