|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
(a) The approach of horses.
(b) His ill wife.
(c) His tired baby.
(d) Cessation of the mill.
2. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
3. Most dreams of adults are traced by analysis to _____.
(a) Erotic desires.
4. Freud states openly that there are certain thoughts Freud has about his dream of Mrs. E. L. that he doesn't want _____ to know.
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(d) Mrs. E. L.
5. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of thought can provoke the liveliest opposition in Freud?
2. The presentation of sexual material is often in the form of _____.
3. The community of symbols is often greater than the community of _____.
4. Dreams which express ______ desires constitute the larger number of dreams.
5. What word does Freud use to describe his feelings toward the large disbursement of money he gives to his family member?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the foundational elements of the origin of many psychological processes, and how are they observed?
2. What happens as a result of the dreamer's lack of knowledge of symbols?
3. How is the figure of three florins, sixty-five kreuzers reached in the woman from Vienna's dream?
4. What correlate is confirmed concerning the division of the procedures of the mind?
5. When is symbolism effective in dream interpretation?
6. What happens to the woman the day of the dream she has about the funeral and why is this significant??
7. What types of symbols exist in dreams?
8. Why is displacement the most striking of all dream performances?
9. What type of dream that expresses a desire is invariably accompanied by a feeling of dread and why?
10. Why is the boy in the story by Baldwin Groller considered a "bad boy"?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)