|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
2. What is the attitude, according to Freud, of the medical community toward dreams?
3. What leads to the same conclusion concerning the lady in the theater dream?
(a) Her symptoms.
(b) Her intellectual abilities.
(c) Her changing appearance.
(d) Her past abuse patterns
4. Where repression exists without concealment, the dream is brought to an end by a feeling of _____.
5. Censorship commands complete _____ when a person awakens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud say is the guardian of sleep?
2. The ego of Mr. M--- in Freud's dream is represented as a _____.
3. In an attempt to bring order and meaning to a strange dream, a person wakes up and regards the dream as being _____.
4. The dream treats the "either-or" scenario as _____.
5. Where was the German version of the third edition of "The Interpretation of Dreams" published?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)