|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the role of the essential content which stands out clearly and broadly in the dream after analysis?
(a) To instruct the dreamer.
(b) To puzzle the dreamer.
(c) Very subordinate.
(d) Completely dominant.
2. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
(a) A concentrated one.
(b) A hysterical one.
(c) A blank one.
(d) A misplaced on.
3. The first steps into the unknown territory involve a clear conception of the _____ of dreams.
4. Who helps the woman out of the water in Freud's dream about the bathers?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The owner of the bath.
(c) The swimming master.
(d) Freud's mother.
5. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
2. The relation of the dreamer's _____ when he is awake is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
3. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
4. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
5. What does Freud characterize as witty and exaggerated in association with dream work?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)