|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
(a) To the peak.
(b) To the waterfall.
(c) To the bear caves.
(d) To the farm.
2. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
3. What does the symbol of a King meaning in dreams?
4. What other phrase does Freud use for the state of repression?
(a) Inaccuracy of consciousness.
(b) Incapacity of consciousness.
(c) Covert denial.
(d) Overt denial.
5. Where was the German version of the third edition of "The Interpretation of Dreams" published?
(c) Leipzig and Vienna.
(d) Munich and Bohn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the father of the girl of six cut her trip short?
2. The first dream thoughts which are unraveled by analysis are striking because of their _____.
3. The first steps into the unknown territory involve a clear conception of the _____ of dreams.
4. What symbol of sexuality does Freud associate with agriculture?
5. What does Freud characterize as witty and exaggerated in association with dream work?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)