|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The problem of dream interpretation is the replacement of _____ ideas.
2. What is the likely result of selective interweaving of the elements of a dream during the condensation process?
(a) Karmic retribution.
(b) Dreamless sleep.
(c) Ego flattening.
3. The first steps into the unknown territory involve a clear conception of the _____ of dreams.
4. Which mental ailment does Freud give as an example to illustrate his techniques for dream analysis?
(c) Morbid dread.
5. What is the name of the new investigative tool that Freud uses to interpret dreams?
(a) The scientific method.
(b) Shock therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mother awakened by, according to Burdach?
2. What is the job of Burdach?
3. Who translated the third edition of "Interpretation of Dreams" into English?
4. The second class of dreams is a _____ realization of repressed desires.
5. What is Freud's role in the dream concerning the lady at the market?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)