|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the food that the twenty-two-month-old boy was supposed to give to his uncle?
2. What elements of the brain does Freud feel the medical writers narrowly attribute the nature of dreams to?
3. In the dream of Mrs. E. L., what is given to Freud by the main character which he desired from his wife in reality?
(a) Gold coins.
(b) Undivided attention.
(d) Car keys.
4. Since the downfall of mythological hypothesis in dreams, Freud writes that interpretation of the dream has been _____.
(b) Somewhat delusional.
5. Freud says people are right saying that dreams have the ability to _____.
(a) Release reality.
(b) Erase the past.
(c) Foretell the future.
(d) Obfuscate the present.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud deeply wishes that his affection required no _____.
2. Thoughts are repressed because they cannot become _____ to the dreamer initially.
3. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
4. Whose family photographs does Freud use as an example of common factors in a composite?
5. Dream symbolism proves indispensable in dreams that _____.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)