|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
(a) Sent money.
(b) Sent applications.
(c) Owed money.
(d) Written query letters.
2. The painter in Freud's example groups all poets together for his painting of _____.
3. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
4. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
5. Where was the German version of the third edition of "The Interpretation of Dreams" published?
(b) Leipzig and Vienna.
(c) Munich and Bohn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
2. Why did the father of the girl of six cut her trip short?
3. What leads to the same conclusion concerning the lady in the theater dream?
4. Freud states that all people can _____.
5. Displacement is in the nature of a _____.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)