|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a child full of when being put to sleep by his mother?
2. What is served in Freud's dream of Mrs. E.L.?
(b) Pancakes and confit.
(d) Squash blossoms.
3. What symbol of sexuality does Freud associate with agriculture?
4. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
(a) To the peak.
(b) To the bear caves.
(c) To the farm.
(d) To the waterfall.
5. Dream symbolism proves indispensable in dreams that _____.
(a) Repeat themselves.
(b) Occur after eating too much.
(c) Involve family members.
(d) Occur int he morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud sees philosophers as _____ dreams.
2. Censorship is never absent, it is merely _____ during sleep.
3. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
4. Condensation and _____ do not wholly account for the difference between dream contents and dream thoughts.
5. The dream treats the "either-or" scenario as _____.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)