|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Censorship commands complete _____ when a person awakens.
2. From whose Cycle of Melusine does the painting that is a reference to Freud's dream of the bathers come?
3. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
(a) To be a bachelor.
(b) Fame and fortune.
(c) A day off.
(d) Something for nothing.
4. What does Freud say he will only point out regarding further dream study?
5. Freud states openly that there are certain thoughts Freud has about his dream of Mrs. E. L. that he doesn't want _____ to know.
(a) His mother.
(c) Mrs. E. L.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream of Freud's own about Mrs. E.L. appears confusing and meaningless to Freud's _____.
2. What is the name of the woman who is the friend of the woman who has the theater dream?
3. Freud sees philosophers as _____ dreams.
4. Which mental ailment does Freud give as an example to illustrate his techniques for dream analysis?
5. Freud calls his theory of the formation of dreams _____.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)