|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most dreams of adults are traced by analysis to _____.
(d) Erotic desires.
2. What does the boy in Baldwin Groller's tale want?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A rhinoceros.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
3. The thought that Freud has never had anything for nothing is _____ to Freud.
(d) A source of pride.
4. Displacement is in the nature of a _____.
5. What does the patient whose sister has come to Freud for help say over and over?
(a) "Hold my hand."
(b) "Nature! Nature!"
(c) "Never! Never!"
(d) "Let me be!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud say he will only point out regarding further dream study?
2. What is the chief motive for the distortion of dreams?
3. In the dream of Mrs. E. L., what is given to Freud by the main character which he desired from his wife in reality?
4. How long has the lady in the dream about the theater been married?
5. How does some dream content that is sexual appear?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)