|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second psychical apparatus has the advantage that its products find _____ to consciousness.
(a) An open path.
(b) No clear opening.
(c) Vast explosive holes.
(d) A theoretic correlation.
2. Freud states that _____ don't bother themselves with the psychology of repression.
(a) Medical writers.
3. Dream symbolism proves indispensable in dreams that _____.
(a) Involve family members.
(b) Repeat themselves.
(c) Occur int he morning.
(d) Occur after eating too much.
4. What is sitting in Freud's lap during the dream where he is riding in the carriage?
(a) A glass top hat.
(b) A ceramic cat.
(c) A velvet rope.
(d) A green coat.
5. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
(a) To the bear caves.
(b) To the peak.
(c) To the farm.
(d) To the waterfall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
2. What does Freud characterize as witty and exaggerated in association with dream work?
3. Where repression exists without concealment, the dream is brought to an end by a feeling of _____.
4. How long has the lady in the dream about the theater been married?
5. _____ is the deed of the dream work.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)