|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chief idea of the dream of Mrs. E. L. is the desire to enjoy a love that is _____.
(c) Highly communicative.
2. What is served in Freud's dream of Mrs. E.L.?
(b) Pancakes and confit.
(c) Squash blossoms.
3. What does the boy in Baldwin Groller's tale want?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A rhinoceros.
4. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
5. Where does the girl go to stay who has the dream about the bed?
(a) To a hospital.
(b) To her grandfather's house.
(c) To a Swiss hotel.
(d) To her aunt's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Freud's role in the dream concerning the lady at the market?
2. Freud states openly that there are certain thoughts Freud has about his dream of Mrs. E. L. that he doesn't want _____ to know.
3. Where was the English version of the third edition of "The Interpretation of Dreams" published?
4. The problem of dream interpretation is the replacement of _____ ideas.
5. Condensation and _____ do not wholly account for the difference between dream contents and dream thoughts.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)