|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The presentation of sexual material is often in the form of _____.
2. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
(a) On an over-sized armchair.
(b) On a sofa.
(c) At a table d'hote.
(d) Under an awning.
3. What means of presentation is used to answer the requirements of repressed sexuality?
4. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
(a) Sent applications.
(b) Sent money.
(c) Written query letters.
(d) Owed money.
5. The problem of dream interpretation is the replacement of _____ ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was painted on the antique shawl Freud gave to one of his friends?
2. What is the nature of the element that Freud decides is the most direct offspring of the principal dream thought?
3. Thoughts are repressed because they cannot become _____ to the dreamer initially.
4. What symbol of sexuality does Freud associate with agriculture?
5. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)