|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of thought can provoke the liveliest opposition in Freud?
(a) The least favorable.
(b) The most innocuous.
(c) The most crass.
(d) The oldest.
2. One medical writer characterizes dreams as a physical process that is always useless and frequently _____.
3. Freud has a dream about an injection of _____.
4. What are the wishes and fantasies of waking life called?
(b) Lapses in judgment.
5. What aspect of a dream is often suddenly forgotten upon waking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of the element that Freud decides is the most direct offspring of the principal dream thought?
2. _____ is the deed of the dream work.
3. What does Freud say of the dream's means of expression versus those of the imagination?
4. The first dream thoughts which are unraveled by analysis are striking because of their _____.
5. What is sitting in Freud's lap during the dream where he is riding in the carriage?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)