|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud states that rigid-minded people say that dreams are but _____.
2. _____ is the deed of the dream work.
(b) Dream distortion.
3. The problem of dream interpretation is the replacement of _____ ideas.
4. The _____ language of the poets is thought to be important in dreams by Freud.
5. How do some of Freud's secret thoughts in dreams appear to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
2. The second class of dreams is a _____ realization of repressed desires.
3. The acceptance of _____ is something found in dream work.
4. The condition of the dream's _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
5. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)