|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol of sexuality does Freud associate with agriculture?
2. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
(a) At a table d'hote.
(b) Under an awning.
(c) On a sofa.
(d) On an over-sized armchair.
3. Freud sees it as impossible not to recognize a causal relationship between _____ and the state of repression.
(a) Attitude of family members.
(b) Obscurity of dream content.
(c) Physical abuse.
(d) Food intake.
4. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
5. How many classes are dreams about the realization of desire divided into, according to Freud?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud says people are right saying that dreams have the ability to _____.
2. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
3. Freud deeply wishes that his affection required no _____.
4. The _____ language of the poets is thought to be important in dreams by Freud.
5. What does the ego abandon during sleep?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)