|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the girl go to stay who has the dream about the bed?
(a) To a Swiss hotel.
(b) To a hospital.
(c) To her grandfather's house.
(d) To her aunt's house.
2. The second psychical apparatus has the advantage that its products find _____ to consciousness.
(a) Vast explosive holes.
(b) A theoretic correlation.
(c) No clear opening.
(d) An open path.
3. Freud sees philosophers as _____ dreams.
(a) Completely reversing the order of.
(b) Complaining about life in.
4. What are most people awakened by, according to Burdach?
(a) The sound of their own names.
(b) The opening of a door.
(c) The change of lighting.
(d) The sounds of birds.
5. The thought that Freud has never had anything for nothing is _____ to Freud.
(d) A source of pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the new investigative tool that Freud uses to interpret dreams?
2. The more _____ the dream is, the greater is the part to be attributed the impetus of displacement in its formation.
3. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
4. The first dream thoughts which are unraveled by analysis are striking because of their _____.
5. What is the chief motive for the distortion of dreams?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)