|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served in Freud's dream of Mrs. E.L.?
(b) Squash blossoms.
(d) Pancakes and confit.
2. What does the patient whose sister has come to Freud for help say over and over?
(a) "Let me be!"
(b) "Never! Never!"
(c) "Hold my hand."
(d) "Nature! Nature!"
3. Freud states that _____ don't bother themselves with the psychology of repression.
(d) Medical writers.
4. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
5. Who helps the woman out of the water in Freud's dream about the bathers?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The swimming master.
(c) The owner of the bath.
(d) Freud's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ego is mainly concerned with _____.
2. How many classes are dreams about the realization of desire divided into, according to Freud?
3. What is a child full of when being put to sleep by his mother?
4. Why did the father of the girl of six cut her trip short?
5. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)