|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Condensation and _____ do not wholly account for the difference between dream contents and dream thoughts.
2. Freud sees philosophers as _____ dreams.
(a) Completely reversing the order of.
(c) Complaining about life in.
3. What is the mother awakened by, according to Burdach?
(a) The fear of the dark.
(b) The whimpereing of her child.
(c) The presence of ghosts.
(d) The city sirens.
4. With the rise of scientific thought, expressive mythology was transferred to _____.
5. What other phrase does Freud use for the state of repression?
(a) Overt denial.
(b) Inaccuracy of consciousness.
(c) Incapacity of consciousness.
(d) Covert denial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
2. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
3. There are definite dreams with a painful content that do not contain _____.
4. What is the role of the essential content which stands out clearly and broadly in the dream after analysis?
5. _____ is the deed of the dream work.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)