|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
(a) Fame and fortune.
(b) Something for nothing.
(c) To be a bachelor.
(d) A day off.
2. What was painted on the antique shawl Freud gave to one of his friends?
3. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
4. Where does Freud say that medical writers attribute accidental occurrences that influence dreams come from?
(a) Physical abuse.
(b) Internal organs.
(c) Drug use.
(d) Food intake.
5. How does Freud say that dreams were regarded by pre-scientific people upon wakening in terms of manifestation of higher powers?
(a) As friendly or hostile.
(b) As worthless.
(c) As informative.
(d) As instructional for the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. The injection dream reminds Freud of his first visit to _____.
2. What is the state of the psychical intensity of the dream in the relation to its sensory vividness?
3. What is served in Freud's dream of Mrs. E.L.?
4. Certain _____ occur in dream content when a person is asleep.
5. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)