|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first category of dreams is classified as _____.
(a) Devoid of intellect.
(c) Electrically charged.
(d) Highly psychic.
2. What sort of associations does Freud say disturb our thoughts?
3. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
(a) The approach of horses.
(b) Cessation of the mill.
(c) His tired baby.
(d) His ill wife.
4. What is the name of the new investigative tool that Freud uses to interpret dreams?
(a) Shock therapy.
(b) The scientific method.
5. Definite dreams with a painful content are used by some to prove the _____ of dreams.
(c) Ancient relationship.
(d) Psychical futility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owes Freud a large sum of money that he relates to the dream of Mrs. E.L.?
2. The _____ are longer in the third category of dreams.
3. What is a child full of when being put to sleep by his mother?
4. Schubert saw dreams as a detachment of the soul from the _____.
5. What does the boy in Baldwin Groller's tale want?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)