|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
2. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
(a) His ill wife.
(b) The approach of horses.
(c) Cessation of the mill.
(d) His tired baby.
3. Who is the lady in the market dream at the market with?
(a) Her driver.
(b) Her cook.
(c) Her infant.
(d) Her husband.
4. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
5. What word does Freud use to describe his feelings toward the large disbursement of money he gives to his family member?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy in Baldwin Groller's tale want?
2. Freud categorizes the woman's dream about the funeral as one of _____.
3. What hero does the boy of eight dream of?
4. What is Freud's role in the dream concerning the lady at the market?
5. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)