|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
(a) Miss Little-Would-be-Big.
(b) Little Miss Muffet.
(c) A Know-it-All.
(d) Mary Quite Contrary.
2. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
(a) A blank one.
(b) A concentrated one.
(c) A hysterical one.
(d) A misplaced on.
3. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
(a) Over her face.
(b) On his hand.
(c) On his knee.
(d) On his head.
4. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
5. What is the name of the painting in the Cycle of Melusine that is a reference to Freud's dream of the bathers?
(a) The Surprise in the Bath.
(b) Afternoon at the Baths.
(c) The Art of the Swim.
(d) The Grecian Bathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
2. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
3. What is Freud's role in the dream concerning the lady at the market?
4. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
5. The chief idea of the dream of Mrs. E. L. is the desire to enjoy a love that is _____.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)