|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
(a) To the bear caves.
(b) To the waterfall.
(c) To the farm.
(d) To the peak.
2. What does Freud say that the popular view of the interpretation of dreams is grounded in?
3. Dreams which express ______ desires constitute the larger number of dreams.
4. What is the state of the psychical intensity of the dream in the relation to its sensory vividness?
(a) It is dominant.
(b) It is opposing itself.
(c) It is accurate.
(d) It is transposed.
5. What is the job of Burdach?
Short Answer Questions
1. The acceptance of _____ is something found in dream work.
2. Whose family photographs does Freud use as an example of common factors in a composite?
3. In an attempt to bring order and meaning to a strange dream, a person wakes up and regards the dream as being _____.
4. What aspect of a dream is often suddenly forgotten upon waking?
5. The _____ are longer in the third category of dreams.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)