|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud states that rigid-minded people say that dreams are but _____.
2. There are definite dreams with a painful content that do not contain _____.
3. Which piece of writing by Scherner and Volkelt does Freud give credit to in terms of his opinion on the ideas that philosophers of his time have on dreams?
(a) "Cranial Progressions".
(b) "Dream Phantasies".
(c) "Frontal Lobe and Dreams".
(d) "Fascinations of the Mind".
4. With the rise of scientific thought, expressive mythology was transferred to _____.
5. In the dream of Mrs. E. L., what is given to Freud by the main character which he desired from his wife in reality?
(b) Gold coins.
(c) Car keys.
(d) Undivided attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams which express ______ desires constitute the larger number of dreams.
2. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
3. Displacement is in the nature of a _____.
4. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
5. Freud says people are right saying that dreams have the ability to _____.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)