|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
(a) His tired baby.
(b) His ill wife.
(c) The approach of horses.
(d) Cessation of the mill.
2. How many classes are dreams about the realization of desire divided into, according to Freud?
3. In the dream of Mrs. E. L., what is given to Freud by the main character which he desired from his wife in reality?
(b) Car keys.
(c) Undivided attention.
(d) Gold coins.
4. Freud labels displacement as purely _____.
5. Freud has a dream about an injection of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The condition of the dream's _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
2. The second class of dreams is a _____ realization of repressed desires.
3. What does Freud say the boy of eight sees the heroes that he reads about as?
4. How do some of Freud's secret thoughts in dreams appear to him?
5. What type of reminiscences are typical of dreams?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)