|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud deeply wishes that his affection required no _____.
2. According to Freud, conversion of the latent thoughts into manifest thoughts _____.
(a) Has mystical implications.
(b) Should be ignored initially.
(c) Deserves close study.
(d) Is completely useless.
3. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
(a) A caveat.
(b) Detail elements.
(c) An allusion.
(d) No relation.
4. In an attempt to bring order and meaning to a strange dream, a person wakes up and regards the dream as being _____.
(a) Infuriating at best.
(b) Quite mad.
(c) Fully understandable.
(d) Utterly engaging.
5. Freud says people are right saying that dreams have the ability to _____.
(a) Foretell the future.
(b) Obfuscate the present.
(c) Release reality.
(d) Erase the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps the woman out of the water in Freud's dream about the bathers?
2. The injection dream reminds Freud of his first visit to _____.
3. What is the nature of the element that Freud decides is the most direct offspring of the principal dream thought?
4. The first steps into the unknown territory involve a clear conception of the _____ of dreams.
5. What hero does the boy of eight dream of?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)