|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hero does the boy of eight dream of?
2. The _____ language of the poets is thought to be important in dreams by Freud.
3. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
(a) Detail elements.
(b) A caveat.
(c) No relation.
(d) An allusion.
4. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
5. Who helps the woman out of the water in Freud's dream about the bathers?
(a) The owner of the bath.
(b) The swimming master.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Freud's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
2. How does Freud characterize the bond between complicated nature of dreams and the difficulty expressing thoughts connected to the dream?
3. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
4. What does Freud say that the popular view of the interpretation of dreams is grounded in?
5. What is the state of the psychical intensity of the dream in the relation to its sensory vividness?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)