|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 (pp. 59-61).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
2. _____ is the deed of the dream work.
(c) Dream distortion.
3. What kind of thought can provoke the liveliest opposition in Freud?
(a) The most innocuous.
(b) The oldest.
(c) The most crass.
(d) The least favorable.
4. How do some of Freud's secret thoughts in dreams appear to him?
5. What is another word Freud uses for "condensation" in dreams?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where repression exists without concealment, the dream is brought to an end by a feeling of _____.
2. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
3. What does Freud call the ideas encompassing the thought that dreams are worthless in their content?
4. The presentation of causal connections between two ideas is often reversed, beginning with deduction and ending in _____.
5. What is the salient feature of the manifest content of the dreams of children?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)