|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 (pp. 59-61).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
2. There are definite dreams with a painful content that do not contain _____.
3. The condition of the dream's _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
4. Who owes Freud a large sum of money that he relates to the dream of Mrs. E.L.?
(a) An ex-girlfriend.
(b) A clergy member.
(c) A family member.
(d) A colleague.
5. _____ is the deed of the dream work.
(d) Dream distortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud says that many philosophers maintain that dreams have their origin in _____.
2. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
3. The chief idea of the dream of Mrs. E. L. is the desire to enjoy a love that is _____.
4. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
5. What leads to the same conclusion concerning the lady in the theater dream?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)