|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 (pp. 59-61).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which mental ailment does Freud give as an example to illustrate his techniques for dream analysis?
(b) Morbid dread.
2. What sort of associations does Freud say disturb our thoughts?
3. Freud has a dream about an injection of _____.
4. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
5. Which inventor does Freud compare his discoveries to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads to the same conclusion concerning the lady in the theater dream?
2. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
3. What does Freud call the ideas encompassing the thought that dreams are worthless in their content?
4. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
5. The incongruence between a dream's _____ and the feelings they engender is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)