|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 (pp. 59-61).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose Cycle of Melusine does the painting that is a reference to Freud's dream of the bathers come?
2. What was the food that the twenty-two-month-old boy was supposed to give to his uncle?
3. Since the downfall of mythological hypothesis in dreams, Freud writes that interpretation of the dream has been _____.
(c) Somewhat delusional.
4. How long has the lady in the dream about the theater been married?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) One month.
5. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
2. Who is sitting on the bench with Freud in the dream where he is riding in a carriage?
3. Why did the father of the girl of six cut her trip short?
4. What does Freud say that the popular view of the interpretation of dreams is grounded in?
5. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)