|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pp. 39-47).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The relation of the dreamer's _____ when he is awake is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
(a) State of living.
(b) Psychic awareness.
(c) Psychical life.
(d) Physical health.
2. What does Freud say that the popular view of the interpretation of dreams is grounded in?
3. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
4. What does Freud say impairs a patient's ability to impart ideas about his obsessions?
(b) Sleep deprivation.
5. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
(a) To the bear caves.
(b) To the peak.
(c) To the farm.
(d) To the waterfall.
Short Answer Questions
1. The condition of the dream's _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
2. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
3. What was the food that the twenty-two-month-old boy was supposed to give to his uncle?
4. With the rise of scientific thought, expressive mythology was transferred to _____.
5. How does Freud characterize the question as to the meaning of the dream?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)