|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pp. 39-47).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
(a) To the bear caves.
(b) To the farm.
(c) To the peak.
(d) To the waterfall.
2. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
(a) On his head.
(b) Over her face.
(c) On his knee.
(d) On his hand.
3. What is sitting in Freud's lap during the dream where he is riding in the carriage?
(a) A velvet rope.
(b) A green coat.
(c) A ceramic cat.
(d) A glass top hat.
4. Who attacks the writings of Mr. M--- in Freud's dream?
5. The chief idea of the dream of Mrs. E. L. is the desire to enjoy a love that is _____.
(b) Highly communicative.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first dream thoughts which are unraveled by analysis are striking because of their _____.
2. Which piece of writing by Scherner and Volkelt does Freud give credit to in terms of his opinion on the ideas that philosophers of his time have on dreams?
3. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
4. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
5. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)