|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pp. 39-47).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud say that the popular view of the interpretation of dreams is grounded in?
2. Freud has a dream about an injection of _____.
3. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
(a) Sent applications.
(b) Written query letters.
(c) Sent money.
(d) Owed money.
4. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
5. What elements of the brain does Freud feel the medical writers narrowly attribute the nature of dreams to?
Short Answer Questions
1. The condition of the dream's _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
2. Who attacks the writings of Mr. M--- in Freud's dream?
3. The first dream thoughts which are unraveled by analysis are striking because of their _____.
4. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
5. The chief idea of the dream of Mrs. E. L. is the desire to enjoy a love that is _____.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)