|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pp. 39-47).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the element that Freud decides is the most direct offspring of the principal dream thought?
(a) It is clear.
(b) It is obscure.
(c) It is archetypal.
(d) It is nonexistent.
2. In Freud's estimation, the dream about Mrs. E.L. is used as an example because it has the advantage of _____.
3. Whose family photographs does Freud use as an example of common factors in a composite?
4. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
5. The third group of dreams is categorized as _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
2. What does Mrs. E.L. comment on in Freud's dream?
3. Where does the girl go to stay who has the dream about the bed?
4. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
5. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)