|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pp. 39-47).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
2. What is the attitude, according to Freud, of the medical community toward dreams?
3. One medical writer characterizes dreams as a physical process that is always useless and frequently _____.
4. Schubert saw dreams as a detachment of the soul from the _____.
(b) State if disease.
(c) Fetters of matter.
(d) Emotional centers.
5. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
(a) Owed money.
(b) Written query letters.
(c) Sent money.
(d) Sent applications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
2. How does Freud characterize the question as to the meaning of the dream?
3. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
4. Who attacks the writings of Mr. M--- in Freud's dream?
5. Freud asks the question, can sense be made of each single dream as of other_____?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)