|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pp. 39-47).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
2. What is the state of the psychical intensity of the dream in the relation to its sensory vividness?
(a) It is transposed.
(b) It is accurate.
(c) It is dominant.
(d) It is opposing itself.
3. What is another word Freud uses for "condensation" in dreams?
4. In Freud's estimation, the dream about Mrs. E.L. is used as an example because it has the advantage of _____.
5. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
2. Who helps the woman out of the water in Freud's dream about the bathers?
3. The more _____ the dream is, the greater is the part to be attributed the impetus of displacement in its formation.
4. Where does Freud say that medical writers attribute accidental occurrences that influence dreams come from?
5. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)