|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pp. 39-47).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The third group of dreams is categorized as _____.
2. What does Freud characterize as witty and exaggerated in association with dream work?
(c) Rhyme schemes.
3. The condition of the dream's _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
4. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
5. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
(a) Whooping cough.
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
2. Freud asks the question, can sense be made of each single dream as of other_____?
3. How does Freud say that dreams were regarded by pre-scientific people upon wakening in terms of manifestation of higher powers?
4. Which piece of writing by Scherner and Volkelt does Freud give credit to in terms of his opinion on the ideas that philosophers of his time have on dreams?
5. Which mental ailment does Freud give as an example to illustrate his techniques for dream analysis?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)