|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pp. 39-47).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the father of the girl of six cut her trip short?
(a) Because she was sick.
(b) Because he was sick.
(c) Because it was late.
(d) Because she was hungry.
2. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
(a) Little Miss Muffet.
(b) Miss Little-Would-be-Big.
(c) Mary Quite Contrary.
(d) A Know-it-All.
3. Which medical writer does Freud quote when he speaks of the medical views of his time on the nature of dreams?
4. The painter in Freud's example groups all poets together for his painting of _____.
5. The _____ of mixed images is often the quickest way to the interpretation of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud asks the question, can sense be made of each single dream as of other_____?
2. How does Freud characterize the question as to the meaning of the dream?
3. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
4. What is sitting in Freud's lap during the dream where he is riding in the carriage?
5. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)