|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (pp. 33-38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud has a dream about an injection of _____.
2. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
3. What is another word Freud uses for "condensation" in dreams?
4. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
(b) New Age.
5. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Whooping cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
2. What elements of the brain does Freud feel the medical writers narrowly attribute the nature of dreams to?
3. The dream's independence of _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
4. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
5. What was the antique shawl that Freud gave one of his friends a charm against?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)