|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (pp. 33-38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Freud's estimation, the dream about Mrs. E.L. is used as an example because it has the advantage of _____.
2. Whose family photographs does Freud use as an example of common factors in a composite?
3. What does Freud characterize as witty and exaggerated in association with dream work?
(b) Rhyme schemes.
4. From whose Cycle of Melusine does the painting that is a reference to Freud's dream of the bathers come?
5. What sort of associations does Freud say disturb our thoughts?
Short Answer Questions
1. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
2. Where does the girl go to stay who has the dream about the bed?
3. Who owes Freud a large sum of money that he relates to the dream of Mrs. E.L.?
4. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
5. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)