|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (pp. 33-38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the attitude, according to Freud, of the medical community toward dreams?
2. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
(b) Letter writing.
3. The dream's independence of _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
4. What was the antique shawl that Freud gave one of his friends a charm against?
(a) The plague.
(b) The Malocchio.
(c) Animal spirits.
5. What is sitting in Freud's lap during the dream where he is riding in the carriage?
(a) A velvet rope.
(b) A glass top hat.
(c) A ceramic cat.
(d) A green coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the girl go to stay who has the dream about the bed?
2. The dream of Freud's own about Mrs. E.L. appears confusing and meaningless to Freud's _____.
3. Dream displacement is designated as the _____ of psychical values.
4. What is served in Freud's dream of Mrs. E.L.?
5. The injection dream reminds Freud of his first visit to _____.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)