|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (pp. 33-38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the element that Freud decides is the most direct offspring of the principal dream thought?
(a) It is clear.
(b) It is nonexistent.
(c) It is archetypal.
(d) It is obscure.
2. Condensation and _____ do not wholly account for the difference between dream contents and dream thoughts.
3. The chief idea of the dream of Mrs. E. L. is the desire to enjoy a love that is _____.
(b) Highly communicative.
4. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
(a) To the farm.
(b) To the peak.
(c) To the waterfall.
(d) To the bear caves.
5. The third group of dreams is categorized as _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
2. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
3. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
4. Freud states that rigid-minded people say that dreams are but _____.
5. The _____ of mixed images is often the quickest way to the interpretation of dreams.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)