|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (pp. 33-38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud say that the popular view of the interpretation of dreams is grounded in?
2. What does Freud call the ideas encompassing the thought that dreams are worthless in their content?
(a) Possible tenets of his philosophy.
(b) Derogatory judgments.
(c) Deep consequences.
(d) Accurate assumptions.
3. The first category of dreams is classified as _____.
(a) Devoid of intellect.
(b) Electrically charged.
(c) Highly psychic.
4. The condition of the dream's _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
5. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Freud say that medical writers attribute accidental occurrences that influence dreams come from?
2. In the dream of Mrs. E. L., what is given to Freud by the main character which he desired from his wife in reality?
3. The relation of the dreamer's _____ when he is awake is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
4. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
5. In Freud's estimation, the dream about Mrs. E.L. is used as an example because it has the advantage of _____.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)