|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (pp. 33-38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud call the ideas encompassing the thought that dreams are worthless in their content?
(a) Accurate assumptions.
(b) Deep consequences.
(c) Possible tenets of his philosophy.
(d) Derogatory judgments.
2. What sort of associations does Freud say disturb our thoughts?
3. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
(a) A caveat.
(b) No relation.
(c) Detail elements.
(d) An allusion.
4. What was the antique shawl that Freud gave one of his friends a charm against?
(a) The plague.
(c) The Malocchio.
(d) Animal spirits.
5. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
2. What is the name of the new investigative tool that Freud uses to interpret dreams?
3. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
4. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
5. Which inventor does Freud compare his discoveries to?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)