|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 (pp. 18 - 25).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
2. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
3. The dream's independence of _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
4. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
(a) Miss Little-Would-be-Big.
(b) Mary Quite Contrary.
(c) A Know-it-All.
(d) Little Miss Muffet.
5. What was the food that the twenty-two-month-old boy was supposed to give to his uncle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
2. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
3. What does Mrs. E.L. comment on in Freud's dream?
4. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
5. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)