|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 (pp. 18 - 25).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The relation of the dreamer's _____ when he is awake is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
(a) Physical health.
(b) Psychical life.
(c) State of living.
(d) Psychic awareness.
2. What is served in Freud's dream of Mrs. E.L.?
(b) Squash blossoms.
(c) Pancakes and confit.
3. What hero does the boy of eight dream of?
4. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
5. What was the food that the twenty-two-month-old boy was supposed to give to his uncle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud states that rigid-minded people say that dreams are but _____.
2. What is the salient feature of the manifest content of the dreams of children?
3. What is the attitude, according to Freud, of the medical community toward dreams?
4. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
5. Schubert saw dreams as a detachment of the soul from the _____.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)