|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 (pp. 18 - 25).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. E.L. comment on in Freud's dream?
(a) His marriage to his wife.
(b) The weather.
(c) His beautiful eyes.
(d) Her finances.
2. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
3. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
4. What sort of associations does Freud say disturb our thoughts?
5. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
(a) Little Miss Muffet.
(b) Miss Little-Would-be-Big.
(c) A Know-it-All.
(d) Mary Quite Contrary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
2. Since the downfall of mythological hypothesis in dreams, Freud writes that interpretation of the dream has been _____.
3. What does Freud say that the popular view of the interpretation of dreams is grounded in?
4. What is the name of the new investigative tool that Freud uses to interpret dreams?
5. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)