|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 (pp. 18 - 25).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of associations does Freud say disturb our thoughts?
2. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
3. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
(a) Miss Little-Would-be-Big.
(b) Mary Quite Contrary.
(c) A Know-it-All.
(d) Little Miss Muffet.
4. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
(a) At a table d'hote.
(b) Under an awning.
(c) On a sofa.
(d) On an over-sized armchair.
5. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
(a) A misplaced on.
(b) A hysterical one.
(c) A concentrated one.
(d) A blank one.
Short Answer Questions
1. The third group of dreams is categorized as _____.
2. Why did the father of the girl of six cut her trip short?
3. The _____ are longer in the third category of dreams.
4. How does Freud characterize the question as to the meaning of the dream?
5. The dream of Freud's own about Mrs. E.L. appears confusing and meaningless to Freud's _____.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)