|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 (pp. 8-17).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream's independence of _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
2. Which medical writer does Freud quote when he speaks of the medical views of his time on the nature of dreams?
3. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
4. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
(c) New Age.
5. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
(a) On his knee.
(b) Over her face.
(c) On his head.
(d) On his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud sees philosophers as _____ dreams.
2. What does Freud say that the popular view of the interpretation of dreams is grounded in?
3. With the rise of scientific thought, expressive mythology was transferred to _____.
4. Where does Freud say that medical writers attribute accidental occurrences that influence dreams come from?
5. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)