Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 (pg 75-76).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
(a) To the waterfall.
(b) To the peak.
(c) To the bear caves.
(d) To the farm.
2. The painter in Freud's example groups all poets together for his painting of _____.
3. The presentation of causal connections between two ideas is often reversed, beginning with deduction and ending in _____.
(c) Detailed correlation.
4. What was he seeking from his wife in the incident before the dream of Mrs. E. L., in Freud's conclusion in Chapter 4?
(b) Access to her dowry.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Undivided attention.
5. The second psychical apparatus has the advantage that its products find _____ to consciousness.
(a) No clear opening.
(b) An open path.
(c) Vast explosive holes.
(d) A theoretic correlation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first dream thoughts which are unraveled by analysis are striking because of their _____.
2. What does Freud say impairs a patient's ability to impart ideas about his obsessions?
3. What does Freud say is the guardian of sleep?
4. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
5. What word does Freud use to describe his feelings toward the large disbursement of money he gives to his family member?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)