Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 (pp. 59-61).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the antique shawl that Freud gave one of his friends a charm against?
(a) The plague.
(b) The Malocchio.
(d) Animal spirits.
2. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
(a) Fame and fortune.
(b) A day off.
(c) To be a bachelor.
(d) Something for nothing.
3. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
4. What was the food that the twenty-two-month-old boy was supposed to give to his uncle?
5. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was he seeking from his wife in the incident before the dream of Mrs. E. L., in Freud's conclusion in Chapter 4?
2. Which piece of writing by Scherner and Volkelt does Freud give credit to in terms of his opinion on the ideas that philosophers of his time have on dreams?
3. How long has the lady in the dream about the theater been married?
4. Why did the father of the girl of six cut her trip short?
5. The first dream thoughts which are unraveled by analysis are striking because of their _____.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)