|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pp. 39-47).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream of Freud's own about Mrs. E.L. appears confusing and meaningless to Freud's _____.
(b) Decision-making process.
2. Why did the father of the girl of six cut her trip short?
(a) Because she was hungry.
(b) Because she was sick.
(c) Because he was sick.
(d) Because it was late.
3. The dream treats the "either-or" scenario as _____.
(a) Having no importance.
(b) Having equal rights.
(c) Being mutually exclusive.
(d) Being unimaginative.
4. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
(c) New Age.
5. The _____ of mixed images is often the quickest way to the interpretation of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the food that the twenty-two-month-old boy was supposed to give to his uncle?
2. Freud says that many philosophers maintain that dreams have their origin in _____.
3. What is the nature of the element that Freud decides is the most direct offspring of the principal dream thought?
4. What was painted on the antique shawl Freud gave to one of his friends?
5. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)