Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (pp. 33-38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
(a) A concentrated one.
(b) A hysterical one.
(c) A misplaced on.
(d) A blank one.
2. The _____ are longer in the third category of dreams.
(a) Dream plots.
(b) Sleep deprivation times.
(c) Narrative commentaries.
(d) List of family characters.
3. The table d'hote contains _____ to the free ride in the cab.
(a) A caveat.
(b) An allusion.
(c) No relation.
(d) Detail elements.
4. What is served in Freud's dream of Mrs. E.L.?
(a) Squash blossoms.
(d) Pancakes and confit.
5. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
Short Answer Questions
1. The third group of dreams is categorized as _____.
2. Schubert saw dreams as a detachment of the soul from the _____.
3. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
4. What does Mrs. E.L. comment on in Freud's dream?
5. What hero does the boy of eight dream of?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)