|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The painter in Freud's example groups all poets together for his painting of _____.
2. What type of reminiscences are typical of dreams?
(b) Early childhood.
(d) Elementary school.
3. Schubert saw dreams as a detachment of the soul from the _____.
(a) Fetters of matter.
(b) State if disease.
(c) Emotional centers.
4. Freud labels displacement as purely _____.
5. Freud states that rigid-minded people say that dreams are but _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
2. Certain _____ occur in dream content when a person is asleep.
3. What are most people awakened by, according to Burdach?
4. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
5. What does a child want when being put to sleep by his mother?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)