|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud deeply wishes that his affection required no _____.
2. What does Mrs. E.L. comment on in Freud's dream?
(a) His marriage to his wife.
(b) Her finances.
(c) His beautiful eyes.
(d) The weather.
3. How do some of Freud's secret thoughts in dreams appear to him?
4. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
(a) Sent applications.
(b) Written query letters.
(c) Sent money.
(d) Owed money.
5. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
(a) Little Miss Muffet.
(b) Miss Little-Would-be-Big.
(c) A Know-it-All.
(d) Mary Quite Contrary.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
2. The ego is mainly concerned with _____.
3. What does Freud say is the guardian of sleep?
4. The condition of the dream's _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
5. From whose Cycle of Melusine does the painting that is a reference to Freud's dream of the bathers come?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)