|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where repression exists without concealment, the dream is brought to an end by a feeling of _____.
2. What is the miller awakened by, according to Burdach?
(a) The approach of horses.
(b) His ill wife.
(c) His tired baby.
(d) Cessation of the mill.
3. What does Freud say is the guardian of sleep?
4. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
5. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks the writings of Mr. M--- in Freud's dream?
2. How does Freud characterize the question as to the meaning of the dream?
3. Freud asks the question, can sense be made of each single dream as of other_____?
4. What word does Freud use to describe his feelings toward the large disbursement of money he gives to his family member?
5. In an attempt to bring order and meaning to a strange dream, a person wakes up and regards the dream as being _____.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)