|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owes Freud a large sum of money that he relates to the dream of Mrs. E.L.?
(a) A clergy member.
(b) A family member.
(c) An ex-girlfriend.
(d) A colleague.
2. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
(a) New Age.
3. The presentation of causal connections between two ideas is often reversed, beginning with deduction and ending in _____.
(a) Detailed correlation.
4. The day of the dream, the woman had taken a ticket to a/an _____ by the man she loved.
(a) Art show.
5. What hero does the boy of eight dream of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud labels displacement as purely _____.
2. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
3. Definite dreams with a painful content are used by some to prove the _____ of dreams.
4. Whose family photographs does Freud use as an example of common factors in a composite?
5. What does Freud say of the dream's means of expression versus those of the imagination?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)