|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
(a) Over her face.
(b) On his knee.
(c) On his hand.
(d) On his head.
2. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
(c) Whooping cough.
(d) Multiple sclerosis.
3. Where repression exists without concealment, the dream is brought to an end by a feeling of _____.
4. What word does Freud use to describe his feelings toward the large disbursement of money he gives to his family member?
5. What must be removed for a child to get to sleep?
(a) All need for bodily functions to be addressed.
(b) All sense of fear.
(c) All excess blankets.
(d) All external stimuli.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _____ language of the poets is thought to be important in dreams by Freud.
2. In an attempt to bring order and meaning to a strange dream, a person wakes up and regards the dream as being _____.
3. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
4. Freud tells the reader to conceive of a politician's address in _____ to understand the process that takes place in converting events into dreams.
5. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)