|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
(a) To the farm.
(b) To the waterfall.
(c) To the bear caves.
(d) To the peak.
2. The first category of dreams is classified as _____.
(a) Electrically charged.
(b) Highly psychic.
(d) Devoid of intellect.
3. One medical writer characterizes dreams as a physical process that is always useless and frequently _____.
4. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
(b) New Age.
5. Freud calls his theory of the formation of dreams _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The injection dream reminds Freud of his first visit to _____.
2. What is sitting in Freud's lap during the dream where he is riding in the carriage?
3. What does Freud call the ideas encompassing the thought that dreams are worthless in their content?
4. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
5. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)