|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
2. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her niece.
3. How long has the lady in the dream about the theater been married?
(a) One month.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) One year.
4. Freud categorizes the woman's dream about the funeral as one of _____.
5. What is the state of the psychical intensity of the dream in the relation to its sensory vividness?
(a) It is accurate.
(b) It is opposing itself.
(c) It is dominant.
(d) It is transposed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who is the friend of the woman who has the theater dream?
2. Freud sees philosophers as _____ dreams.
3. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
4. What was painted on the antique shawl Freud gave to one of his friends?
5. What is the job of Burdach?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)