|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud sees it as impossible not to recognize a causal relationship between _____ and the state of repression.
(a) Food intake.
(b) Attitude of family members.
(c) Physical abuse.
(d) Obscurity of dream content.
2. In an attempt to bring order and meaning to a strange dream, a person wakes up and regards the dream as being _____.
(a) Quite mad.
(b) Infuriating at best.
(c) Fully understandable.
(d) Utterly engaging.
3. How long has the lady in the dream about the theater been married?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten years.
4. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
(a) Whooping cough.
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
5. When someone is presented with a language that is not understood, the person falls back on what is _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the girl go to stay who has the dream about the bed?
2. What is the salient feature of the manifest content of the dreams of children?
3. What is served in Freud's dream of Mrs. E.L.?
4. Certain _____ occur in dream content when a person is asleep.
5. The first category of dreams is classified as _____.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)