|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream's independence of _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
2. Freud states that _____ don't bother themselves with the psychology of repression.
(d) Medical writers.
3. Who is dead in the woman's dream about the funeral?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her great aunt.
(d) Her sister's child.
4. From whose Cycle of Melusine does the painting that is a reference to Freud's dream of the bathers come?
5. Freud has a dream about an injection of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of the psychical intensity of the dream in the relation to its sensory vividness?
2. What does Mrs. E.L. comment on in Freud's dream?
3. What is Freud's role in the dream concerning the lady at the market?
4. Who attacks the writings of Mr. M--- in Freud's dream?
5. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)