|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of a dream is often suddenly forgotten upon waking?
2. Thoughts are repressed because they cannot become _____ to the dreamer initially.
3. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
(a) Whooping cough.
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
4. There are definite dreams with a painful content that do not contain _____.
5. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the likely result of selective interweaving of the elements of a dream during the condensation process?
2. Where does the girl go to stay who has the dream about the bed?
3. What is the name of the new investigative tool that Freud uses to interpret dreams?
4. What does a child want when being put to sleep by his mother?
5. What is the name of the woman who is the friend of the woman who has the theater dream?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)