|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 (pp. 65-69).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lady in the market dream at the market with?
(a) Her cook.
(b) Her driver.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her infant.
2. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
3. What does the boy in Baldwin Groller's tale want?
(a) A rhinoceros.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A kitten.
4. The ego of Mr. M--- in Freud's dream is represented as a _____.
(a) Constant source of pain.
(b) General paralytic.
(c) Doer of evil.
(d) Coercive element.
5. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the _____ of the two psychical apparatuses exists censorship.
2. What is the state of the psychical intensity of the dream in the relation to its sensory vividness?
3. Freud has a dream about an injection of _____.
4. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
5. Which inventor does Freud compare his discoveries to?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)