|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (pp. 26-32).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
(a) To the farm.
(b) To the peak.
(c) To the waterfall.
(d) To the bear caves.
2. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
(a) Fame and fortune.
(b) To be a bachelor.
(c) A day off.
(d) Something for nothing.
3. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
(a) On his hand.
(b) On his head.
(c) Over her face.
(d) On his knee.
4. The condition of the dream's _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
5. What elements of the brain does Freud feel the medical writers narrowly attribute the nature of dreams to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
2. With the rise of scientific thought, expressive mythology was transferred to _____.
3. Since the downfall of mythological hypothesis in dreams, Freud writes that interpretation of the dream has been _____.
4. What was the food that the twenty-two-month-old boy was supposed to give to his uncle?
5. The third group of dreams is categorized as _____.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)