|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (pp. 26-32).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench with Freud in the dream where he is riding in a carriage?
(a) A former girlfirend.
(b) An apothecary.
(c) His first wife.
(d) A former university tutor.
2. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
(b) New Age.
3. In Freud's estimation, the dream about Mrs. E.L. is used as an example because it has the advantage of _____.
4. The dream's independence of _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
5. Whose family photographs does Freud use as an example of common factors in a composite?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
2. What is the name of the new investigative tool that Freud uses to interpret dreams?
3. What does Freud say the boy of eight sees the heroes that he reads about as?
4. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
5. Where does the girl go to stay who has the dream about the bed?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)