|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (pp. 26-32).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first category of dreams is classified as _____.
(b) Electrically charged.
(c) Devoid of intellect.
(d) Highly psychic.
2. Which mental ailment does Freud give as an example to illustrate his techniques for dream analysis?
(b) Morbid dread.
3. The condition of the dream's _____ is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
4. The relation of the dreamer's _____ when he is awake is a problem in the study of dreams that Freud feels needs addressing.
(a) State of living.
(b) Psychic awareness.
(c) Physical health.
(d) Psychical life.
5. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
2. The second group of dreams poses the problem of being unable to reconcile their meaning with _____.
3. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
4. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
5. The third group of dreams is categorized as _____.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)