|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (pp. 26-32).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
(a) Owed money.
(b) Sent money.
(c) Sent applications.
(d) Written query letters.
2. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
(c) New Age.
3. Freud sees philosophers as _____ dreams.
(a) Completely reversing the order of.
(d) Complaining about life in.
4. What is the name of the new investigative tool that Freud uses to interpret dreams?
(a) Shock therapy.
(c) The scientific method.
5. What does Mrs. E.L. comment on in Freud's dream?
(a) The weather.
(b) His beautiful eyes.
(c) His marriage to his wife.
(d) Her finances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the antique shawl that Freud gave one of his friends a charm against?
2. The _____ of mixed images is often the quickest way to the interpretation of dreams.
3. What was he seeking from his wife in the incident before the dream of Mrs. E. L., in Freud's conclusion in Chapter 4?
4. Which medical writer does Freud quote when he speaks of the medical views of his time on the nature of dreams?
5. Where does the girl go to stay who has the dream about the bed?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)