|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (pp. 26-32).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud say impairs a patient's ability to impart ideas about his obsessions?
(a) Sleep deprivation.
2. What does Mrs. E.L. comment on in Freud's dream?
(a) The weather.
(b) His marriage to his wife.
(c) Her finances.
(d) His beautiful eyes.
3. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
(a) A misplaced on.
(b) A blank one.
(c) A concentrated one.
(d) A hysterical one.
4. What was painted on the antique shawl Freud gave to one of his friends?
5. Freud states that rigid-minded people say that dreams are but _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
2. According to Freud, conversion of the latent thoughts into manifest thoughts _____.
3. What does Freud say the boy of eight sees the heroes that he reads about as?
4. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
5. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)