|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (pp. 26-32).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream of Freud's own about Mrs. E.L. appears confusing and meaningless to Freud's _____.
(c) Decision-making process.
2. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Whooping cough.
3. What does Freud say that the popular view of the interpretation of dreams is grounded in?
4. From whose Cycle of Melusine does the painting that is a reference to Freud's dream of the bathers come?
5. The _____ of mixed images is often the quickest way to the interpretation of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the new investigative tool that Freud uses to interpret dreams?
2. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
3. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
4. What sort of trip did the three-and-a-half-year-old girl go on?
5. What is another word Freud uses for "condensation" in dreams?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)