Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (pp. 26-32).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud say that the popular view of the interpretation of dreams is grounded in?
2. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
3. What was the antique shawl that Freud gave one of his friends a charm against?
(a) The plague.
(c) Animal spirits.
(d) The Malocchio.
4. What does Freud say impairs a patient's ability to impart ideas about his obsessions?
(b) Sleep deprivation.
5. Where does the girl go to stay who has the dream about the bed?
(a) To a Swiss hotel.
(b) To a hospital.
(c) To her grandfather's house.
(d) To her aunt's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was painted on the antique shawl Freud gave to one of his friends?
2. Freud asks the question, can sense be made of each single dream as of other_____?
3. What is another word Freud uses for "condensation" in dreams?
4. The dream of Freud's own about Mrs. E.L. appears confusing and meaningless to Freud's _____.
5. What was the food that the nineteen-month-old girl got sick on?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)