|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 (pp. 55-58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Freud's estimation, the dream about Mrs. E.L. is used as an example because it has the advantage of _____.
2. Where is Freud sitting with Mrs. E.L. in his dream?
(a) At a table d'hote.
(b) On an over-sized armchair.
(c) On a sofa.
(d) Under an awning.
3. Freud has a dream about an injection of _____.
4. The injection dream reminds Freud of his first visit to _____.
5. How do some of Freud's secret thoughts in dreams appear to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Condensation and _____ do not wholly account for the difference between dream contents and dream thoughts.
2. Freud deeply wishes that his affection required no _____.
3. According to Freud, conversion of the latent thoughts into manifest thoughts _____.
4. What was painted on the antique shawl Freud gave to one of his friends?
5. The second group of dreams poses the problem of being unable to reconcile their meaning with _____.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)