|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 (pp. 55-58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The third group of dreams is categorized as _____.
2. The painter in Freud's example groups all poets together for his painting of _____.
3. The first category of dreams is classified as _____.
(b) Highly psychic.
(c) Devoid of intellect.
(d) Electrically charged.
4. Who owes Freud a large sum of money that he relates to the dream of Mrs. E.L.?
(a) A colleague.
(b) A clergy member.
(c) A family member.
(d) An ex-girlfriend.
5. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
(a) Little Miss Muffet.
(b) Mary Quite Contrary.
(c) A Know-it-All.
(d) Miss Little-Would-be-Big.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud has a dream about an injection of _____.
2. What is the likely result of selective interweaving of the elements of a dream during the condensation process?
3. What sort of associations does Freud say disturb our thoughts?
4. What is served in Freud's dream of Mrs. E.L.?
5. Condensation and _____ do not wholly account for the difference between dream contents and dream thoughts.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)