|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 (pp. 55-58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Freud use to describe his feelings toward the large disbursement of money he gives to his family member?
2. The _____ language of the poets is thought to be important in dreams by Freud.
3. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
(a) Written query letters.
(b) Sent applications.
(c) Owed money.
(d) Sent money.
4. What does the patient whose sister has come to Freud for help say over and over?
(a) "Never! Never!"
(b) "Hold my hand."
(c) "Let me be!"
(d) "Nature! Nature!"
5. What does Freud call the girl that has the dream about the bed?
(a) Miss Little-Would-be-Big.
(b) Mary Quite Contrary.
(c) A Know-it-All.
(d) Little Miss Muffet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which mental ailment does Freud give as an example to illustrate his techniques for dream analysis?
2. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
3. The _____ are longer in the third category of dreams.
4. The injection dream reminds Freud of his first visit to _____.
5. What does Freud say did not accompany any aspect of the dream process in regards to his dream of Mrs. E.L.?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)