|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 (pp. 55-58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does the girl that has the dream about the bed have?
(a) Multiple sclerosis.
(b) Whooping cough.
2. Freud tells the reader to conceive of a politician's address in _____ to understand the process that takes place in converting events into dreams.
(c) Two dimensions.
3. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
(a) A concentrated one.
(b) A misplaced on.
(c) A blank one.
(d) A hysterical one.
4. What kind of thought can provoke the liveliest opposition in Freud?
(a) The oldest.
(b) The least favorable.
(c) The most innocuous.
(d) The most crass.
5. What hero does the boy of eight dream of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the boy in the Dachstein trip refuse to go?
2. What is the state of the psychical intensity of the dream in the relation to its sensory vividness?
3. Condensation and _____ do not wholly account for the difference between dream contents and dream thoughts.
4. Thoughts are repressed because they cannot become _____ to the dreamer initially.
5. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)