|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 (pp. 55-58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This type of content is gleaned from dream material after analysis?
2. Freud deeply wishes that his affection required no _____.
3. The painter in Freud's example groups all poets together for his painting of _____.
4. What was the antique shawl that Freud gave one of his friends a charm against?
(a) The plague.
(b) The Malocchio.
(c) Animal spirits.
5. Who attacks the writings of Mr. M--- in Freud's dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud call the ideas encompassing the thought that dreams are worthless in their content?
2. What does the doctor assure a patient he is working with that is not a possible state of mind to be in?
3. The injection dream reminds Freud of his first visit to _____.
4. The more _____ the dream is, the greater is the part to be attributed the impetus of displacement in its formation.
5. Thoughts are repressed because they cannot become _____ to the dreamer initially.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)