|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 (pp. 55-58).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of associations does Freud say disturb our thoughts?
2. Where does Mrs. E.L. put her hand in Freud's dream?
(a) On his hand.
(b) On his head.
(c) Over her face.
(d) On his knee.
3. What is the state of the psychical intensity of the dream in the relation to its sensory vividness?
(a) It is accurate.
(b) It is opposing itself.
(c) It is dominant.
(d) It is transposed.
4. The presentation of causal connections between two ideas is often reversed, beginning with deduction and ending in _____.
(a) Detailed correlation.
5. Freud tells the reader to conceive of a politician's address in _____ to understand the process that takes place in converting events into dreams.
(c) Two dimensions.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chief idea of the dream of Mrs. E. L. is the desire to enjoy a love that is _____.
2. What type of reminiscences are typical of dreams?
3. Freud deeply wishes that his affection required no _____.
4. What sort of health resort was Freud at with his wife before the dream of Mrs. E. L.?
5. Mrs. E.L. was the daughter of a man to whom Freud _____.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)