|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word Freud uses for "condensation" in dreams?
2. What was he seeking from his wife in the incident before the dream of Mrs. E. L., in Freud's conclusion in Chapter 4?
(a) A kiss.
(b) Undivided attention.
(c) Access to her dowry.
3. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
(a) Accurate ones.
(b) Silly ones.
(c) Plausible ones.
(d) Damaging ones.
4. Who is sitting on the bench with Freud in the dream where he is riding in a carriage?
(a) A former university tutor.
(b) His first wife.
(c) A former girlfirend.
(d) An apothecary.
5. When someone is presented with a language that is not understood, the person falls back on what is _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Certain _____ occur in dream content when a person is asleep.
2. The first steps into the unknown territory involve a clear conception of the _____ of dreams.
3. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
4. Who is the lady in the market dream at the market with?
5. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)