|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Censorship is never absent, it is merely _____ during sleep.
(a) Off guard.
(d) Lying to a person.
2. What is the name of the type of reasoning Freud uses to illustrate his point regarding calculations in dreams?
3. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
4. Whose family photographs does Freud use as an example of common factors in a composite?
5. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Freud's role in the dream concerning the lady at the market?
2. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
3. What is sitting in Freud's lap during the dream where he is riding in the carriage?
4. Who is sitting on the bench with Freud in the dream where he is riding in a carriage?
5. Freud calls his theory of the formation of dreams _____.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)