|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the _____ of the two psychical apparatuses exists censorship.
2. What was he seeking from his wife in the incident before the dream of Mrs. E. L., in Freud's conclusion in Chapter 4?
(a) Access to her dowry.
(b) A kiss.
(c) Undivided attention.
3. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
4. Whose family photographs does Freud use as an example of common factors in a composite?
5. The first steps into the unknown territory involve a clear conception of the _____ of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
2. What does Freud characterize as witty and exaggerated in association with dream work?
3. When someone is presented with a language that is not understood, the person falls back on what is _____.
4. Freud calls his theory of the formation of dreams _____.
5. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)