|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the painting in the Cycle of Melusine that is a reference to Freud's dream of the bathers?
(a) The Surprise in the Bath.
(b) Afternoon at the Baths.
(c) The Grecian Bathers.
(d) The Art of the Swim.
2. Certain _____ occur in dream content when a person is asleep.
3. Censorship is never absent, it is merely _____ during sleep.
(c) Lying to a person.
(d) Off guard.
4. Who is the lady in the market dream at the market with?
(a) Her infant.
(b) Her driver.
(c) Her cook.
(d) Her husband.
5. The _____ of mixed images is often the quickest way to the interpretation of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
2. Which inventor does Freud compare his discoveries to?
3. When someone is presented with a language that is not understood, the person falls back on what is _____.
4. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
5. The first steps into the unknown territory involve a clear conception of the _____ of dreams.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)