|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of a dream is often suddenly forgotten upon waking?
2. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
3. The thought that Freud has never had anything for nothing is _____ to Freud.
(a) A source of pride.
4. Who is sitting on the bench with Freud in the dream where he is riding in a carriage?
(a) His first wife.
(b) A former girlfirend.
(c) An apothecary.
(d) A former university tutor.
5. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
(d) Letter writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The acceptance of _____ is something found in dream work.
2. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
3. When someone is presented with a language that is not understood, the person falls back on what is _____.
4. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
5. Certain _____ occur in dream content when a person is asleep.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)