|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
(a) Damaging ones.
(b) Plausible ones.
(c) Accurate ones.
(d) Silly ones.
2. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
(c) Letter writing.
3. When someone is presented with a language that is not understood, the person falls back on what is _____.
4. Freud calls his theory of the formation of dreams _____.
5. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud states that _____ don't bother themselves with the psychology of repression.
2. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
3. What is the name of the woman who is the friend of the woman who has the theater dream?
4. Who is the lady in the market dream at the market with?
5. In the dream of Mrs. E. L., what is given to Freud by the main character which he desired from his wife in reality?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)