|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench with Freud in the dream where he is riding in a carriage?
(a) His first wife.
(b) An apothecary.
(c) A former girlfirend.
(d) A former university tutor.
2. Freud states that _____ don't bother themselves with the psychology of repression.
(c) Medical writers.
3. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
4. What is another word Freud uses for "condensation" in dreams?
5. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
2. Freud calls his theory of the formation of dreams _____.
3. What is the name of the woman who is the friend of the woman who has the theater dream?
4. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
5. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)