|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
2. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
3. Certain _____ occur in dream content when a person is asleep.
4. What does Freud characterize as witty and exaggerated in association with dream work?
(d) Rhyme schemes.
5. Whose family photographs does Freud use as an example of common factors in a composite?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another word Freud uses for "condensation" in dreams?
2. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
3. In the dream of Mrs. E. L., what is given to Freud by the main character which he desired from his wife in reality?
4. The thought that Freud has never had anything for nothing is _____ to Freud.
5. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)