|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
2. Who is sitting on the bench with Freud in the dream where he is riding in a carriage?
(a) A former girlfirend.
(b) A former university tutor.
(c) An apothecary.
(d) His first wife.
3. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
4. What sort of element does Freud say plays a part in constructing the explanation of dream work?
5. Who is the lady in the market dream at the market with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her infant.
(c) Her cook.
(d) Her driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who is the friend of the woman who has the theater dream?
2. Censorship commands complete _____ when a person awakens.
3. Who helps the woman out of the water in Freud's dream about the bathers?
4. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
5. What aspect of a dream is often suddenly forgotten upon waking?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)