|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the type of reasoning Freud uses to illustrate his point regarding calculations in dreams?
2. The second psychical apparatus has the advantage that its products find _____ to consciousness.
(a) Vast explosive holes.
(b) An open path.
(c) No clear opening.
(d) A theoretic correlation.
3. What is Freud's role in the dream concerning the lady at the market?
(a) The baker.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) The butcher.
4. What is the name of the woman who is the friend of the woman who has the theater dream?
(a) Madame Lorenzo.
(b) Mrs. E. L.
(c) Miss Elise L---.
(d) Miss Cane.
5. Who is in Vienna with the woman who is being treated by Freud and gets to prolong her treatment for another year?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
2. What are the wishes and fantasies of waking life called?
3. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
4. Certain _____ occur in dream content when a person is asleep.
5. Who is sitting on the bench with Freud in the dream where he is riding in a carriage?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)