|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the type of reasoning Freud uses to illustrate his point regarding calculations in dreams?
2. At the _____ of the two psychical apparatuses exists censorship.
3. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
(b) Letter writing.
4. Censorship is never absent, it is merely _____ during sleep.
(b) Lying to a person.
(c) Off guard.
5. Which inventor does Freud compare his discoveries to?
Short Answer Questions
1. The acceptance of _____ is something found in dream work.
2. What was he seeking from his wife in the incident before the dream of Mrs. E. L., in Freud's conclusion in Chapter 4?
3. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
4. Certain _____ occur in dream content when a person is asleep.
5. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)