|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
2. The first steps into the unknown territory involve a clear conception of the _____ of dreams.
3. The _____ of mixed images is often the quickest way to the interpretation of dreams.
4. What is sitting in Freud's lap during the dream where he is riding in the carriage?
(a) A glass top hat.
(b) A green coat.
(c) A ceramic cat.
(d) A velvet rope.
5. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
(a) Silly ones.
(b) Accurate ones.
(c) Plausible ones.
(d) Damaging ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps the woman out of the water in Freud's dream about the bathers?
2. Freud's idea of the facade comes about as a result of a regard for _____ concerning dreams.
3. Which inventor does Freud compare his discoveries to?
4. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
5. When someone is presented with a language that is not understood, the person falls back on what is _____.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)