|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word Freud uses for "condensation" in dreams?
2. From whose Cycle of Melusine does the painting that is a reference to Freud's dream of the bathers come?
3. Who helps the woman out of the water in Freud's dream about the bathers?
(a) Freud's mother.
(b) The owner of the bath.
(c) The swimming master.
(d) Her mother.
4. Who is sitting on the bench with Freud in the dream where he is riding in a carriage?
(a) A former university tutor.
(b) A former girlfirend.
(c) His first wife.
(d) An apothecary.
5. Censorship commands complete _____ when a person awakens.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
2. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
3. The thought that Freud has never had anything for nothing is _____ to Freud.
4. Certain _____ occur in dream content when a person is asleep.
5. What is the name of the type of reasoning Freud uses to illustrate his point regarding calculations in dreams?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)