|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of a dream is often suddenly forgotten upon waking?
2. Which inventor does Freud compare his discoveries to?
3. What is the name of the type of reasoning Freud uses to illustrate his point regarding calculations in dreams?
4. Who is the lady in the market dream at the market with?
(a) Her driver.
(b) Her infant.
(c) Her cook.
(d) Her husband.
5. Censorship is never absent, it is merely _____ during sleep.
(a) Off guard.
(d) Lying to a person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
2. What does Freud characterize as witty and exaggerated in association with dream work?
3. When someone is presented with a language that is not understood, the person falls back on what is _____.
4. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
5. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)