|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
(d) Letter writing.
2. What is the name of the woman who is the friend of the woman who has the theater dream?
(a) Miss Cane.
(b) Mrs. E. L.
(c) Madame Lorenzo.
(d) Miss Elise L---.
3. Freud's mindset in the dream of Mrs. E. L. is that he would like _____.
(a) To be a bachelor.
(b) A day off.
(c) Fame and fortune.
(d) Something for nothing.
4. Whose family photographs does Freud use as an example of common factors in a composite?
5. What sort of element does Freud say plays a part in constructing the explanation of dream work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud calls his theory of the formation of dreams _____.
2. What is Freud's role in the dream concerning the lady at the market?
3. _____ is part of the foundation for the origin of many other psychological processes.
4. The thought that Freud has never had anything for nothing is _____ to Freud.
5. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)