|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman who is married in the theater dream feel about having married so young?
2. Freud states that _____ don't bother themselves with the psychology of repression.
(b) Medical writers.
3. The second psychical apparatus has the advantage that its products find _____ to consciousness.
(a) No clear opening.
(b) Vast explosive holes.
(c) A theoretic correlation.
(d) An open path.
4. What sort of element does Freud say plays a part in constructing the explanation of dream work?
5. At the _____ of the two psychical apparatuses exists censorship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud characterize as witty and exaggerated in association with dream work?
2. Freud calls his theory of the formation of dreams _____.
3. The first steps into the unknown territory involve a clear conception of the _____ of dreams.
4. Who is sitting on the bench with Freud in the dream where he is riding in a carriage?
5. What is the name of the type of reasoning Freud uses to illustrate his point regarding calculations in dreams?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)