One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 (pp. 62-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud say aspects of the process of dream analysis are analogous to that of?
(a) Letter writing.
2. The acceptance of _____ is something found in dream work.
(a) Acute stimulus.
(b) Social laws.
(c) Correlative creation.
(d) Superficial associations.
3. Censorship commands complete _____ when a person awakens.
4. What word from the dream of Mrs. E. L. has a double meaning?
5. What is Freud's role in the dream concerning the lady at the market?
(a) The baker.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The butcher.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When someone is presented with a language that is not understood, the person falls back on what is _____.
2. What sort of master was the person who painted The Flood?
3. The first steps into the unknown territory involve a clear conception of the _____ of dreams.
4. Freud compares his idea of composite figures to the _____ compositions of people from the Orient.
5. What sort of results come about after dream calculations occur?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)