* Freud explains that from the very beginning of time, people have had dreams.
* In more prehistoric times, people believed that dreams were associated with a higher power or gods.
* Dreams were sent down from these deities as a way to communicate with the lesser humans.
* In Freud's time, almost all people believed that dreams happen in the mind of the dreamer.
* However, because people have begun rejecting the thought that dreams are signs sent from higher powers, dreams have need of more of an explanation.
* What is their origin?
* What is their relation to our everyday life?
* How much does outside stimuli affect them while they are dreaming?
* Why are dreams so transitory?
* These are all questions people pose about dreams.
* Freud insists that until now, there is no satisfactory solution for the question of dreams.
* Freud further asserts that it is important to discover...
This section contains 2,013 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)