|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mamet in Chapter 6, we would like to learn a technique of directing and analyzing as concrete as that of a what?
2. According to Mamet in Chapter 6, the "hope that God will intervene and save you" is what most people mean when they talk about what?
3. Mamet says that the perfect movie doesn't have any what?
4. According to Mamet in Chapter 6, you can't make it interesting once you get where?
(a) The sound stage.
(b) The editing room.
(c) The blueprint board.
(d) The storyboard room.
5. Mamet says that when he was young, actors spent how many years on stage earning a living by the time they were thirty?
Short Answer Questions
1. The study of what is very useful for directors, according to Mamet?
2. Mamet says in Chapter 4 that a lot of the decisions you think are going to be arbitrary are arrived at through the what?
3. What did Stanislavsky ask the steamboat captain, according to Mamet in Chapter 6?
4. What does Mamet say that he defies anyone to act in Chapter 4?
5. Mamet says that if you are telling the story with pictures, the dialogue is the sprinkles on the what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)