|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapater 6: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subheading of Chapter 4?
(b) Where Do You Put the Camera?
(c) What to Tell the Actors and Where to Put the Camera.
(d) Pig - The Movie.
2. According to Mamet, what do actors talk about, which does not exist on the stage?
(a) Arc of the film.
3. After shooting which take do you not even remember why you were born?
4. Once the story has found an ending, Mamet says you can look back over the shot list and answer what question?
(a) What is the story?
(b) What have I left out?
(c) What can I add to the character?
(d) What objectives are missing?
5. According to Mamet, when the film is correctly ____, the subconscious and the conscious are in alignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term Mamet used for the protagonist's ultimate goal in the scene in Chapter 2?
2. Using the example the class previously created, in Chapter 4, what is "the scene"?
3. According to Mamet, who told us that it's good to have tools that are simple to understand and a very limited number?
4. According to Mamet, film directors should all aspire to be what?
5. According to Mamet in Chapter 6, if you persevere, then what method of thinking will become easier for you?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)