1. What does Kubler-Ross say has caused our modern fear of death?
The rise in technology and medical science are what Kubler-Ross credits the modern fear of death to.
2. What was so surprising to Kubler-Ross about America's general fear of death?
Kubler-Ross was surprised by America's fear of death because Europe is so much more accepting and relaxed about death.
3. Why does Kubler-Ross give all of the terminal patients in this book aliases?
Kubler-Ross gives her patients aliases to protect their privacy.
4. What does Kubler-Ross think we rely on to help those with terminal illnesses?
Kubler-Ross has observed that we rely too heavily on science and machines to help terminal patients.
5. What does Kubler-Ross say we should use to treat patients with terminal illnesses?
Kubler-Ross says we should treat terminal patients with understanding and concerned patience.
6. What are doctors primarily trained to do?
Doctors are primarily trained to prolong life.
This section contains 1,481 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)