Short Essay Answer Key
1. What does Kubler-Ross say has caused our modern fear of death?
The rise in technology and medical science are what Kubler-Ross credits the modern fear of death to.
2. What was so surprising to Kubler-Ross about America's general fear of death?
Kubler-Ross was surprised by America's fear of death because Europe is so much more accepting and relaxed about death.
3. Why does Kubler-Ross give all of the terminal patients in this book aliases?
Kubler-Ross gives her patients aliases to protect their privacy.
4. What does Kubler-Ross think we rely on to help those with terminal illnesses?
Kubler-Ross has observed that we rely too heavily on science and machines to help terminal patients.
5. What does Kubler-Ross say we should use to treat patients with terminal illnesses?
Kubler-Ross says we should treat terminal patients with understanding and concerned patience.
6. What are doctors primarily trained...
This section contains 1,423 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)