1. What does Kubler-Ross say has caused our modern fear of death?
2. What was so surprising to Kubler-Ross about America's general fear of death?
3. Why does Kubler-Ross give all of the terminal patients in this book aliases?
4. What does Kubler-Ross think we rely on to help those with terminal illnesses?
5. What does Kubler-Ross say we should use to treat patients with terminal illnesses?
6. What are doctors primarily trained to do?
This section contains 1,481 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)