Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - I and II
1. What does Dr. Kubler-Ross blame for the increased fear of death and dying?
2. Why is Kubler-Ross so shocked at American's inability to accept death?
3. What does Kubler-Ross say is more important than fluids and pain medication for one who is dying?
4. Why does Kubler-Ross feel that our inability to cope with death is such a selfish thing?
5. From whom does Kubler-Ross say we should never hide the truth of death?
6. How does Kubler-Ross say Americans view death?
7. What are doctors primarily trained to do for terminal patients?
8. What does Kubler-Ross think doctors should do for terminal patients?
9. What does Kubler-Ross say that we are really denying when...
This section contains 2,305 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)