|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VII and VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fifth stage of grief?
2. Who causes the nun to examine her faith?
(a) A Catholic priest.
(b) A Jewish man.
(c) Another nun.
(d) A Methodist pastor.
3. Why should we never give up on terminal patients?
(a) It is often offensive.
(b) We do not want them to give up on themselves.
(c) There is never reason to give up hope.
(d) They need our strength.
4. Who are described by Kubler-Ross as the "most desperate of all'?
(a) Terminal patients who provoke others to anger.
(b) Terminal patients with no religion in their lives.
(c) Terminal patients with no supportive family.
(d) The spouses of terminal patients.
5. When should a doctor discuss death with a terminal patient?
(a) When there is a definite timespan.
(b) Long before it arrives.
(c) When family is present to offer support.
(d) When there is no other option.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was the patient in chapter VI not communicating his true feelings?
2. How did Mrs. W. respond to what her husband arranged for her when she had reached the stage of acceptance?
3. What is the fourth stage of grief?
4. What does Kubler-Ross think doctors should do for terminal patients?
5. What is at the core of Kubler-Ross's studies on death and dying?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)