|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kubler-Ross say will help us examine our own reactions and behaviors?
(a) Reading about the grief process.
(b) Speaking with other people who have deceased family members.
(c) Spending time with the elderly.
(d) Walking the halls of a hospital.
2. To what other psychological ailment is denial related?
3. What is the name of the terminal patient interviewed in chapter VI?
(a) Mr. D.
(b) Mr. H.
(c) Dr. D.
(d) Mrs. H.
4. How many family members has the patient in chapter VI seen die in a short amount of time?
5. Why is Kubler-Ross so shocked at American's inability to accept death?
(a) Americans are so educated.
(b) She did not expect it.
(c) People in Europe handle it much differently.
(d) Our culture has digressed in this area while advancing in many others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally allows the nun to come to terms with her anger?
2. What is the fourth stage of grief?
3. What does Kubler-Ross state that most terminal patients hope to be?
4. What does Kubler-Ross state is the key for peace in most terminal patients and their families?
5. How was the patient in chapter VI described by the medical staff?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)