|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what was Mr. J. angry?
(a) Living a good life and being rewarded with a terminal illness.
(b) The slow process of his death.
(c) The lack of a cure for his illness.
(d) His family's lack of support.
2. What does the courageous female patient teach Kubler-Ross?
(a) That the depression stage can be skipped altogether.
(b) That every person has an individual approach to acceptance.
(c) That service is an antidote to depression.
(d) That denial can be useful and healthy.
3. What creates the greatest amount of stress for a terminal patient?
(a) Being a useless member of society.
(b) Losing control of one's environment.
(c) Looking death in the face.
(d) Feeling that they are abandoning loved ones.
4. About whom is the courageous female patient in chapter X worried?
(a) Her family.
(b) The doctors.
(d) The woman in the bed next to her.
5. As what did Mr. J. refer to his small happy moments?
(b) Bits and pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the young girl in chapter X view death?
2. When should a doctor discuss death with a terminal patient?
3. What does Kubler-Ross state is the key for peace in most terminal patients and their families?
4. What is the fifth stage of grief?
5. What helped Mrs. S. tremendously with her situation?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)