|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To make people feel at ease, Jiang would use American colloquialisms such as____________.
(a) It takes two to tango.
(b) A day late and a dollar short.
(c) When my ship comes in.
(d) Don't let the cat out of the bag.
2. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
3. What famous figure was sent into exile?
(b) Chairman Mao.
(c) Dalai Lama.
4. Who came out of retirement in 1992?
5. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
(c) Cultural confidence.
(d) Inner warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Han Dynasty?
2. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
3. What item did China export to Russia?
4. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
5. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)