|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the modern China?
2. To make people feel at ease, Jiang would use American colloquialisms such as____________.
(a) A day late and a dollar short.
(b) Don't let the cat out of the bag.
(c) It takes two to tango.
(d) When my ship comes in.
3. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
4. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
5. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Kensington.
(b) Treaty of Westphalia.
(c) Treaty of Berlin.
(d) Treaty of Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
2. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
3. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
4. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
5. It was said that China should strive for "comprehensive ________."
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)