|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was proposed that China and the US work an a new system based on one developed in Europe in ____.
2. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
(d) St. Petersburg.
3. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
(b) North Vietnam.
(c) Hong Kong.
4. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
5. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
2. China required that the Soviet union withdraw from which country?
3. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
4. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
5. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)