|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
2. How many million people lived in Thailand at that time?
3. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
4. How long had the conflict been going on?
(a) 70 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 40 years.
5. It is said that greater pressure leads to greater ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jiang said that the Chinese would not find their own version of which world leader?
2. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
3. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
4. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
5. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)