|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russia promised to back up China under the Treaty of ______ and Alliance.
2. In what year did China become a republic?
3. What is Kissinger's first name?
4. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
5. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
Short Answer Questions
1. At this time the ___ War rivalries were ebbing.
2. In 1989 major riots took place in ______ Square.
3. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
4. At this time what was the title of Zhu Rongji?
5. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)