|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
2. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
3. Where did Deng and Mao serve together in the military?
4. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
(a) Military police.
(b) Press secretary.
(c) Mao's assistant.
5. In what year did Jiang tell Kissinger that he had taken over all of Deng's duties?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name given to China's effort to support and strengthen its economy?
2. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
3. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
4. Kissinger compares the man to which of the following?
5. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)