|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Deng said his retirement was due to _____________.
(a) Political upheaval.
(d) Old age.
2. In 1967 Nixon published an article in which publication?
(a) Wall Street Journal.
(b) Foreign Affairs.
3. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Qi.
(b) Prince Yuan.
(c) Prince Gong.
(d) Prince Mei.
4. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(b) Middle Kingdom.
(c) World's Blood.
5. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1989 major riots took place in ______ Square.
2. Which Russian premier made the visit?
3. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
4. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
5. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)