|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The meetings with Mao and Zhou took place in which year?
2. Who was China's leader at the time?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(c) Lin Sen.
(d) Ma Ying-Jeou.
3. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
4. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
5. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
2. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
3. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
4. The Chinese planned to accomplish this task in ___ years.
5. What was the office filled by Zhou?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)