|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
2. When did the U.S. seek rapprochement with China?
3. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
(a) Presidential Attache.
(b) Foreign Minister.
(d) Prime Minister.
4. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
5. Qian Qichen and Kissinger discussed the collapse of the ______.
(a) Soviet Union.
(b) European Union.
(c) Berlin Wall.
(d) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
2. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
3. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
4. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
5. What was the name given to China's effort to support and strengthen its economy?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)