|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the director of the CIA at this time?
2. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
3. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
4. In 1989 major riots took place in ______ Square.
5. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Horizontal Line included all but which of the following?
2. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
3. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
4. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
5. How old was the man at this time?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)