|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
2. Where did Deng and Mao serve together in the military?
3. In Indochina, the French colonial project left all but which country with contested borders?
(b) North Vietnam.
4. In 1989 major riots took place in ______ Square.
5. By 1989, Communism was disintegrating in all countries but which of the following?
(c) North Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
2. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
3. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
4. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
5. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)