|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the director of the CIA at this time?
2. To whom did the Chinese send a message through Kissinger in 1990?
3. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
(a) Military police.
(b) Mao's assistant.
(d) Press secretary.
4. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
5. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
2. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
3. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
4. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
5. What item did China export to Russia?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)