|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
2. In what year did the Berlin Wall fall?
3. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
(d) South Korea.
4. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
(a) Lin Sen.
(b) Hong Kong.
5. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Westphalia.
(b) Treaty of Berlin.
(c) Treaty of Kensington.
(d) Treaty of Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
2. What was the name given to Russia's economic reform?
3. How long had the conflict been going on?
4. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
5. How old was Mao at this time?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)