|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did Zhou disappear from the political forum?
2. Jiang claimed that there was no ____ between the United States and China.
(a) Conflict of interest.
(b) Love lost.
(c) Possible agreement.
3. The ministry's new name translated into:
(a) Office for the General Management of the Affairs of All Nations.
(b) Office for the General Management of Diplomacy.
(c) Office for the General Supervision of Ambassadorships.
(d) Office for the International Trade.
4. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Imperial War.
(b) Three Kingdoms.
(c) Chang Dynasty.
(d) Ming Dynasty.
5. Which Russian premier made the visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
2. China hoped to surpass ____ in steel production.
3. Who was China's leader at the time?
4. What was the office filled by Zhou?
5. What does "tian xia" mean?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)