|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Drew Middleton worked for which newspaper?
(a) Beijing Times.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Moscow Daily.
2. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
3. What was the name of the new ministry?
(a) Yamen Li Weishe Shiwu .
(b) Yuhan Wei Yamen Shiwu .
(c) Zongli Geguo Shiwu Yamen.
(d) Shiwu Zongli Geguo Yamen.
4. Mao's forces faced America in the ____ Strait.
5. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
(a) Irtysh Irtysh.
Short Answer Questions
1. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
2. The ministry's new name translated into:
3. At this time what was the title of Zhu Rongji?
4. In what year did this event occur?
5. In what year was the treaty signed?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)