|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(b) World's Blood.
(c) Middle Kingdom.
2. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
(a) North Vietnam.
3. Originally, it was believed that China would complete its reform by what year?
4. In what year did this event occur?
5. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month was the meeting called?
2. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
3. Jiang claimed that there was no ____ between the United States and China.
4. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
5. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)