|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1989 major riots took place in ______ Square.
2. In Indochina, the French colonial project left all but which country with contested borders?
(a) North Vietnam.
3. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
4. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
5. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
2. In what year did Jiang tell Kissinger that he had taken over all of Deng's duties?
3. Qian Qichen and Kissinger discussed the collapse of the ______.
4. The Chinese planned to accomplish this task in ___ years.
5. The Horizontal Line included all but which of the following?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)