|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Yuan.
(b) Prince Gong.
(c) Prince Mei.
(d) Prince Qi.
2. Drew Middleton worked for which newspaper?
(a) Beijing Times.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Moscow Daily.
(d) New York Times.
3. In which year did Kissinger first meet with Deng?
4. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
(c) Second World.
(d) First World.
5. What is Kissinger's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
2. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
3. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
4. What was the time period of the Song Dynasty?
5. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)