|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
2. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
3. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
4. What is Kissinger's first name?
5. Who was the director of the CIA at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was China's leader at the time?
2. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
3. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
4. The Chinese planned to accomplish this task in ___ years.
5. Kissinger reported to President Ford that Mao's attitude was "sort of ______."
This section contains 118 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)