|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
2. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
3. Kissinger reported to President Ford that Mao's attitude was "sort of ______."
4. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
5. What was the name of the new ministry?
(a) Yuhan Wei Yamen Shiwu .
(b) Zongli Geguo Shiwu Yamen.
(c) Shiwu Zongli Geguo Yamen.
(d) Yamen Li Weishe Shiwu .
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the communique that established an alliance between the U.S. and China?
2. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
3. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
4. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
5. China hoped to surpass ____ in steel production.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)