|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thirty years later, French political economist _____ expanded on Jean-Baptiste Du Halde's work.
2. The ministry's new name translated into:
(a) Office for the General Supervision of Ambassadorships.
(b) Office for the General Management of Diplomacy.
(c) Office for the General Management of the Affairs of All Nations.
(d) Office for the International Trade.
3. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
4. What item did China export to Russia?
5. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
2. In Indochina, the French colonial project left all but which country with contested borders?
3. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
4. Who was the director of the CIA at this time?
5. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)