|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did Zhou disappear from the political forum?
2. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
3. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
(a) Mandate of Heaven.
(b) Imperial rule.
(c) Know thyself.
(d) Honor before self.
4. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
5. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
(a) North Vietnam.
(b) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
2. What is Kissinger's first name?
3. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
4. Which country joined Britain at this point?
5. How many million people lived in Thailand at that time?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)