|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
(a) Transportation improvements.
(b) A new economic model.
(c) Destruction of opposition.
(d) Land reform.
2. How long had the conflict been going on?
(a) 70 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 60 years.
3. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
4. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
5. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the treaty signed?
2. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
3. Mao's forces faced America in the ____ Strait.
4. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
5. The _____ Military Commission was responsible for ordering an end to Chinese withdrawals.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)