|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
2. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
(a) South Korea.
3. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
4. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
5. How many years had gone by since the U.N. had passed a resolution regarding China and Korea?
Short Answer Questions
1. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
2. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
3. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
4. Which country initiated the treaty?
5. In what month was the meeting called?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)