|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Dagu Forts.
(b) Great Wall.
(c) Beijing's parliament house.
(d) Emperor's palace.
2. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(a) World's Blood.
(b) Middle Kingdom.
3. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
4. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
(c) International trade.
5. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
(a) Transportation improvements.
(b) A new economic model.
(c) Destruction of opposition.
(d) Land reform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
2. What was Mao's title?
3. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
4. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
5. The meetings with Mao and Zhou took place in which year?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)