|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
2. Mao's forces faced America in the ____ Strait.
3. Kissinger reported to President Ford that Mao's attitude was "sort of ______."
4. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
(a) Lin Sen.
(b) Hong Kong.
5. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Three Kingdoms.
(b) Imperial War.
(c) Chang Dynasty.
(d) Ming Dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
2. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
3. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
4. In 1967 Nixon published an article in which publication?
5. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)