|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
2. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(b) Hong Kong.
3. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
(b) Mao's assistant.
(c) Press secretary.
(d) Military police.
4. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
5. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
(b) Lin Sen.
(d) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
2. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
3. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
4. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
5. Kissinger reported to President Ford that Mao's attitude was "sort of ______."
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)