|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
(a) Inner warriors.
(b) Cultural confidence.
2. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
(c) South Korea.
3. How many years had gone by since the U.N. had passed a resolution regarding China and Korea?
4. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
5. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "tian xia" mean?
2. Which country joined Britain at this point?
3. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
4. Russia promised to back up China under the Treaty of ______ and Alliance.
5. The ministry's new name translated into:
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)