|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
2. What word is used to describe the agreement between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev?
3. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
4. In what year was the treaty signed?
5. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
2. In what year did this event occur?
3. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
4. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
5. Zhou's critics had argued that he was too ____.
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)