|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
2. In what year did Kissinger meet Mao?
3. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
4. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
(b) South Korea.
5. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was said that China should strive for "comprehensive ________."
2. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
3. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
4. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
5. In what year was the treaty signed?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)