|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
(a) Lin Sen.
(b) Hong Kong.
2. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
3. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
4. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
5. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 12-419.
(b) A.D. 45-260.
(c) A.D. 25-220.
(d) A.D. 33-301.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
2. What word is used to describe the agreement between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev?
3. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
4. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
5. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)