|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
2. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
3. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
4. How many million people lived in Thailand at that time?
5. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
(d) South Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
2. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
3. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
4. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
5. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
This section contains 117 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)