|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
2. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
3. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
4. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
(a) First World.
(d) Second World.
5. Who was president of the United States at that time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
2. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
3. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
4. In what year did this event occur?
5. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)