|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Kensington.
(b) Treaty of Berlin.
(c) Treaty of Westphalia.
(d) Treaty of Paris.
2. Zhou's critics had argued that he was too ____.
3. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
(a) Hong Kong,
4. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
5. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
2. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
3. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
4. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
5. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)