|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The communique was developed under the auspices of which president?
2. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
3. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
4. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
5. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
(c) Liver disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
2. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
3. Thirty years later, French political economist _____ expanded on Jean-Baptiste Du Halde's work.
4. Which Russian premier made the visit?
5. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)