|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Preface; Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
2. Who was president of the United States at that time?
3. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 12-419.
(b) A.D. 45-260.
(c) A.D. 25-220.
(d) A.D. 33-301.
4. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
5. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Ming Dynasty.
(b) Three Kingdoms.
(c) Imperial War.
(d) Chang Dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
2. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
3. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
4. What is Kissinger's first name?
5. In what month was the meeting called?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)