|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Preface; Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Three Kingdoms.
(b) Ming Dynasty.
(c) Imperial War.
(d) Chang Dynasty.
2. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
3. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
4. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
5. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Han Dynasty?
2. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
3. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
4. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
5. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)