|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Preface; Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
2. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
3. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
4. Who was president of the United States at that time?
5. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(a) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
2. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
3. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
4. In what month was the meeting called?
5. When was the Han Dynasty?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)