|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Preface; Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Three Kingdoms.
(b) Chang Dynasty.
(c) Imperial War.
(d) Ming Dynasty.
2. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
3. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
4. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Paris.
(b) Treaty of Kensington.
(c) Treaty of Westphalia.
(d) Treaty of Berlin.
5. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
2. What is Kissinger's first name?
3. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
4. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
5. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)