|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Preface; Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month was the meeting called?
2. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
3. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(b) World's Blood.
(d) Middle Kingdom.
4. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(d) Hong Kong.
5. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
Short Answer Questions
1. During which period did the decline take place?
2. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
3. Who was president of the United States at that time?
4. What does "tian xia" mean?
5. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)