|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Preface; Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
2. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
3. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
(b) Hong Kong,
4. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(d) Hong Kong.
5. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Chang Dynasty.
(b) Ming Dynasty.
(c) Three Kingdoms.
(d) Imperial War.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
2. Who was president of the United States at that time?
3. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
4. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
5. Thirty years later, French political economist _____ expanded on Jean-Baptiste Du Halde's work.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)