|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Preface; Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(c) Hong Kong.
2. Who was president of the United States at that time?
3. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
4. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
5. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Han Dynasty?
2. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
3. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
4. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
5. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)