|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Preface; Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
2. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
(d) Hong Kong,
3. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
4. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
5. Who was China's leader at the time?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Lin Sen.
(c) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(d) Ma Ying-Jeou.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kissinger's first name?
2. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
3. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
4. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
5. When was the Han Dynasty?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)