Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
2. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
3. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
(a) Know thyself.
(b) Imperial rule.
(c) Honor before self.
(d) Mandate of Heaven.
4. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
5. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
Short Answer Questions
1. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
2. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
3. In what year was the treaty signed?
4. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
5. What was the name of the new ministry?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)