Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
2. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
3. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
4. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
5. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
(d) Irtysh Irtysh.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
2. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
3. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
4. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
5. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)