|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue; Preface; Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was president of the United States at that time?
2. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
3. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
4. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 25-220.
(b) A.D. 33-301.
(c) A.D. 12-419.
(d) A.D. 45-260.
5. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
Short Answer Questions
1. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
2. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
3. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
4. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
5. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)