|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
2. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
3. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
4. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Great Wall.
(b) Beijing's parliament house.
(c) Dagu Forts.
(d) Emperor's palace.
5. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
2. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
3. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
4. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
5. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)