|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
2. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
(c) Inner warriors.
(d) Cultural confidence.
3. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
4. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
5. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
2. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
3. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
4. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
5. Which country joined Britain at this point?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)