|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country joined Britain at this point?
2. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 12-419.
(b) A.D. 33-301.
(c) A.D. 45-260.
(d) A.D. 25-220.
3. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
4. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(c) Middle Kingdom.
(d) World's Blood.
5. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
2. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
3. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
4. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
5. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)