|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
2. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
3. Thirty years later, French political economist _____ expanded on Jean-Baptiste Du Halde's work.
4. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
5. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
2. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
3. Who was China's leader at the time?
4. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
5. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)