|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month was the meeting called?
2. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
3. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
4. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
(a) Imperial rule.
(b) Know thyself.
(c) Mandate of Heaven.
(d) Honor before self.
5. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
2. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
3. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
4. The ministry's new name translated into:
5. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)