|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
2. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
3. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
4. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
5. What does "tian xia" mean?
(a) Only one Emperor.
(b) All under Heaven.
(c) United we stand.
(d) Together in faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
2. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
3. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
4. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
5. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)