|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Three Kingdoms.
(b) Ming Dynasty.
(c) Imperial War.
(d) Chang Dynasty.
2. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
3. The ministry's new name translated into:
(a) Office for the General Supervision of Ambassadorships.
(b) Office for the General Management of the Affairs of All Nations.
(c) Office for the General Management of Diplomacy.
(d) Office for the International Trade.
4. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
5. Who was China's leader at the time?
(a) Ma Ying-Jeou.
(b) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(c) Mao Zedong.
(d) Lin Sen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
2. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
3. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
4. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
5. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)