|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
(a) Wei Yuan.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(d) Lin Sen.
2. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
3. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
(b) North Vietnam.
4. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
5. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
(b) Hong Kong,
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
2. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
3. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
4. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
5. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)