|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Beijing's parliament house.
(b) Dagu Forts.
(c) Great Wall.
(d) Emperor's palace.
2. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
3. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
4. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Westphalia.
(b) Treaty of Berlin.
(c) Treaty of Paris.
(d) Treaty of Kensington.
5. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was president of the United States at that time?
2. Which country initiated the treaty?
3. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
4. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
5. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)