|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
2. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
(a) First World.
(c) Second World.
3. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
4. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
5. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
2. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
3. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
4. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
5. In what month was the meeting called?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)