|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
2. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
3. What is Kissinger's first name?
4. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
5. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 25-220.
(b) A.D. 12-419.
(c) A.D. 33-301.
(d) A.D. 45-260.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ministry's new name translated into:
2. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
3. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
4. During which period did the decline take place?
5. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)