|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
2. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
3. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
(a) Military base.
(c) U.S. presence.
4. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
5. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
2. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
3. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
4. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
5. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)