|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
2. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
3. How long had the conflict been going on?
(a) 60 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 70 years.
4. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Paris.
(b) Treaty of Westphalia.
(c) Treaty of Kensington.
(d) Treaty of Berlin.
5. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
2. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
3. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
4. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
5. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)