|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
2. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Ming Dynasty.
(b) Imperial War.
(c) Three Kingdoms.
(d) Chang Dynasty.
3. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
4. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
5. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
2. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
3. Who was president of the United States at that time?
4. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
5. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)