|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
2. What does "tian xia" mean?
(a) United we stand.
(b) All under Heaven.
(c) Only one Emperor.
(d) Together in faith.
3. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
4. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
5. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
2. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
3. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
4. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
5. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)