1. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
(c) Hong Kong,
2. What is Kissinger's first name?
3. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
4. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
5. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
6. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
7. Who was China's leader at the time?
(a) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Ma Ying-Jeou.
(d) Lin Sen.
8. In what month was the meeting called?
9. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
10. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
11. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
12. What does "tian xia" mean?
(a) Together in faith.
(b) United we stand.
(c) Only one Emperor.
(d) All under Heaven.
This section contains 2,620 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)