|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Scarry say validates the existence of some things?
a) Its place in history.
b) Its affect on other things.
c) Its reputation.
d) Its beauty.
2. Why does Scarry think Matisse will reach more people than her?
a) He had children.
b) He was an artist.
c) He held grudges.
d) He was famous.
3. Where did Scarry first see beauty in a certain tree?
a) A painting.
b) A vacation.
c) A dream.
d) A book.
4. What does Scarry say brings about equality in society?
a) Beauty veing recognized.
b) Women being like men.
c) Men being like women.
d) Women speaking out.
5. What replaces the paint brush for part of The Morning...
This section contains 492 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)