|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Fair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can never be harmful?
(a) Reading about beauty.
(b) Giving pleasure to others.
(c) Seeking for beautiful things.
(d) Being beautiful.
2. What was Proust's occupation?
3. What kind of writing from Danto is cited in this book?
(a) An anthem.
(b) A sonnet.
(c) A song.
(d) A couplet.
4. How many kinds of perception does Scarry talk about in this book?
5. When was "The Morning Session" painted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that all things aspire to equality?
2. What is the final phase used to illustrate the link between beauty and justice?
3. When did beauty in post colonialism make a huge entrance in studies?
4. What kind of approach does Scarry say Marxism takes?
5. What does Scarry say the general attitude about beauty indicates in society?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)