|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who painted "The Morning Session"?
(a) Oscar Wilde.
2. What kind of tree did Matisse love?
3. How does Scarry feel about Matisse's ideas?
(a) She is confused by them.
(b) She agrees with only parts of them.
(c) She disagrees.
(d) She agrees with her.
4. What did Wittgenstein say marked true beauty?
5. When does Scarry say beauty is not sacred?
(a) When it is immortal.
(b) When it is corrupted.
(c) When it is mortal.
(d) When it is used for evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did beauty in post colonialism make a huge entrance in studies?
2. Which of these writers is NOT cited in the first half of this book?
3. What does Scarry say beautiful does NOT always include?
4. How does Scarry say education helps beauty?
5. When was "The Morning Session" painted?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)